Chapter 11

A|N Idk what explanations I meant last chapter, but I'll just keep writing..

Percy~

~Earlier that morning~

I woke up at six thirty. I looked at the sleeping girl on my chest. She looked absolutely beautiful  even in the morning. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and took a picture. I played around on my phone for an hour and a half, give or take a few minutes, before texting my mom my current situation. She texted back saying she'd bring in breakfast, and she'd try to be quiet. 

It was around 11 when she brought in the food. My mom made me regular breakfast food (that was blue, of course) and she'd made Annabeth pasta with red sauce, per my request because I'd watched Annabeth eat that every morning. 

By the time I finished eating, it was 11:45, and I decided to wake her up at 12. 

She looked so adorable when I whispered to her. Her eyes fluttered open softly and she asked how I'd known what she craves in the morning. I chatted with her for a solid ten minutes, and then my mom came in. 

Annabeth blushed. I could tell it was because of our positioning. 

That was when I realized. I love Annabeth Chase.

Sally~

MY SON IS SO WHIPPED HE COULD HONESTLY BE A WHIPPED CREAM COMMERCIAL!

A|N I know it's super short but bear with me ok?

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!!!!!