Chapter 20

A|N I'm loving this story right now 😂 

Annabeth~

Today we're going shopping!!! Usually, I'd never get this excited for shopping, but we're shopping for the girls today!

We need to get;

3 cribs,

18 onesies,

Loads of diapers,

6 bottles,

A breast pump,

3 car seats,

Paint,

Paint roller,

Paint brushes,

Plastic wrap,

Baby books,

Baby toys,

3-6 hats,

Socks,

Blankets,

A nightlight,

And a baby monitor.

Oh and Percy needs a new car, but that's not what's happening today. We're just starting to use my car for things, so as to get used to it.

When we got to Babies R Us I shrieked and jumped out of the car. As soon as my feet hit the pavement, I knew I had made a huge mistake, jumping like that. I fell forward on my hands and knees, and I puked my breakfast up. Percy ran around the car, incredibly gently pulled my hair out of my face, knelt behind me, and whispered in my ear that I'd be alright until I finally finished puking.

I got up and Percy pulled me into a huge hug. We stood there for a moment before pulling away and deciding to go into the store. 

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER THEY SHOP BC WHY NOT?~

~Third Person~

Percy and Annabeth got pretty much everything they needed... except the new car, but that's gonna take a while.

They drove home with bright grins on their faces. When they walked through the door Percy said, "Be glad you're pregnant, because I've got to take apart the bed in the guest room and then turn it into a nursery! And you can't help because you can't do manual labour while you're 6 and a half months pregnant, and the fumes from the paint would hurt the girls!"

Annabeth laughed at her complaining boyfriend and sang, "Nope, I'd rather build a nursery for triplets then be pregnant with said triplets! At least you're only going to be sore for a day or two! I'm sore for two and half more months!"

Percy smiled awkwardly, "Sorry Wise Girl.." 

"It's fine, Brittany." She said, referring to the first text he sent. His horrified face said that he picked up on the reference. 

"Oh no.. you aren't really gonna start calling me that..right, Anna?" He whispered afraid of the answer.

"I told you already! I'll think about it!" Annabeth yelled, walking to their room. She changed out of her clothes and into pyjamas. Annabeth turned to see a grinning Percy in the doorway. 

"Perverted Child.." She smirked at him. 

"Well, It's very hard not to be when you've got a girlfriend like mine," Percy replied, coming over to her and pulling her waist toward his. She kissed him quickly before pulling away and telling him, "Now, Brittany, you have a nursery to put together, and I have a nap to take! I'll see you after that!"

A|N I only got off my ass and updated bc -MXDNXGHTVXXD- asked me to, so this is dedicated to her.

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!!!