Chapter 15

A|N Wow, we're at fifteen y'all! Don't be a silent reader, well, unless it's like midnight and you're tired and don't feel like commenting.. but if you can, please let me know you're here!

Annabeth~

I woke up slowly, opening my eyes, and lifting my head, only to drop it right back down again, when I realised I was laying on Percy's chest.

He's SO COMFY! Then everything came back to me. We're dating, and last night I gave him a fucking handjob!

I kissed his lips softly, and he started to stir.

"Baaabeeee! I don't wake you up!" Percy whined. I laughed at his childish persona, and he pulled me down on him and kissed me. I kissed back, and then we were making out.

It was quite nice actually...

Then my dad just had to walk in. "You're already pregnant! How much more sex do you two need to have?!" He said. I blushed as I pulled away from Percy.

"Anyway, you two have school this morning! Go go go! Up and out!" My dad said firmly. I looked at the clock and smiled. It's 6:30, so I have time to go back to my house and get ready. "Hey, Dad, how are you here right now?!" I yelled down the hall.

"I slept on the couch!" He yelled back. Sally came into the room and said, "Ok Percabeth, I woke up early and made you two a quick breakfast so you can go to Anna's house and get her dressed!"

"Thank god for you, Sally!" I said, taking a bite of the perfectly made pancake. Percy jumped out of bed with a pancake in his mouth and he walked to his dresser. He dug through the drawer and pulled on some jeans. He took off his shirt and threw on a blue tee. Sally rolled her eyes and said, "Sorry about my son's manners, he's a pig!" Percy glared at her and I laughed.

"I hope she doesn't get his manners," I said looking at my belly. "SHE?!" Percy yelled, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Oops, I don't know why I keep saying that.." I responded, "But I do wanna get an ultrasound next month to find out what it is!"

"Great idea Anna! Percy, you're driving her." Sally looked at him.

"Ok!"

"Alright, as much as I love you people, I need to go put on clothes that are appropriate school attire! So Percy, let's go!" I said, standing up. Percy rolled his eyes, but followed me out.

We drove to my house real quick and we were there at 6:50. Percy and I ran inside and up to my room. I ripped my sweatshirt off and grabbed a big t-shirt that barely fit over my bump at this point. I took off my shorts and put on black leggings. I threw on some flip flops, redid my pony tail and turned my head to Percy.

"You ready, Perce?" I asked. His face was shocked, he looked as if he'd seen a ghost, but he was grinning. I slapped his face, "Perseus Jackson don't you grin like that! I needed to change fast!"

He was still grinning as we drove to school. We got in and rushed to our classes, but not before exchanging a quick kiss.

By lunch, there were already slut rumours going around. I was sitting on Percy's lap at lunch, and Piper and Jason were talking with us, when Drew Tanaka sashayed over to our table. "Hello Annabitch! So, you're a slut for real, hmm? How's that little brat in your fat belly?" She said in a fake sweet voice. I felt a tear run down my cheek, "Hey Drew! It's one thing to insult me, because we've hated each other for years, but if you insult my unborn baby one more time, you will fucking regret it, bitch." I said in a dangerous voice. I heard Percy growling.

Drew just laughed, "Oh sweetheart, you're so funny! I'll insult whoever I want, because you don't control my life! But the little bitch or bastard in your fat little body will definitely be high on my list!" I couldn't take it anymore. I got off Percy's lap and grabbed Drew by the shoulders. Then I kneed her very hard in the crotch. I slapped her cheek and said, "So, you gonna insult my kid?"

She glared at me and I laughed, "That's what I thought! By now, sweetheart!"

She sashayed away. When I turned around to go sit on Percy's lap, everyone in the cafeteria started clapping enthusiastically. I blushed a bit and sat on Percy's lap again. Piper leant over to me and said, "Nice job, Annie."

I playfully glared at her.

Percy~

I watched my girlfriend defend our [unborn]kid today. And let me just say, I have a boss ass girl!

She's smart, kind, beautiful, feisty, and HOT AS HELL! I mean, this morning. She's even hot while she's pregnant. I can't get over that.

A|N Cranking out chapters today! Life is great!

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!!