the one where shit goes bad

-axtxmncrxsp- came up w the title 

A|N Heyyyyy! Sorry its been ages!! #skippedmoretimebcI'mmeeee 

~Percy~

Having an 8 ½ months pregnant girlfriend is... well.. challenging. She's very moody, she is always hungry for the weirdest things, and most of all, her emotions are always extreme. Say I did something the slightest bit stupid, she won't talk to me all day out of anger. But I have to be a big boy and deal with it because she's having triplets for god's sake, and I can't even imagine the pain she's in... at least, that's what my mom said when I told her I didn't think Annabeth cared about me anymore.

~Annabeth~ 

Percy already sold his Jeep. He then got an SUV with two rows so that the kids could each have a friend, and so they'd have space. I swear he is literally the most thoughtful guy ever. So, here I am, chilling in our bed, sobbing my heart out because I'm so mean to him when I get angry. I don't mean to be mean, it just happens, and I blame the triplet girls inside me.

The door creaked when it opened, so I looked up at the door. Percy's there. Great. 

"Aww, Wise Girl what's the matter?" Percy asked, gently climbing on the bed and wrapping his arms around me.

"I can't do this right now." I said calmly, breaking out of his embrace (that I so wanted to stay in). His face fell and he stood up.

"Fine, don't let me try and comfort you when you're sad! See if I care!" He icily yelled, and walked out of the room. I heard his car start and drive away..

I fell to the ground and looked at my huge stomach. "This is all your faults! Why do you have to screw up my life? I just wanted to be with your daddy, but no! Apparently, you three are absolutely set on having no father to help and support us!" I cried for about an hour before Sally got home from work and ran down the hall at the sound of my loud cries.

"Annabeth? What's wrong, sweetheart?" she asked.

"I-I screwed it up with Percy! HE HATES ME NOW! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! AND THEN I HAD TO HAVE TRIPLETS WHO FUCK UP MY EMOTIONS AND MAKE ME LASH OUT AT THE ONLY PERSON I'VE EVER TRULY LOVED!" I wailed, whilst Sally rubbed my back slowly.

"Oh honey, I'm sure Percy doesn't hate you! He's probably just sad! He thinks you don't love him anymore, and he wishes you weren't in pain! I'll look for him, and when he comes back, tell him how you feel, alright?"

"Alright Sally," I replied, curling up in a ball on the bed.

~~~~ 

~Percy~

I hopped into my SUV, tears streaming down my face. The love of my life just fucking rejected me. I started driving to the one person's house who I knew could make me feel better.

I slammed my car door shut, and walked to the front door. I opened it up and yelled, "Jason! She hates me!!"

Jason ran down the stairs, and put his hands on my shoulders, "What did you do to Annabeth?"

"N-Nothing," I sobbed, "She just- w-well  she was being mean when she's angry, that's to be expected, but she-she wouldn't let me comf-fort her t-t-today and-" 

Jason cut me off, "Percy, breathe. Take a deep breath in, and then hold... let it out. You're going to jump right back in that car, drive home, and on the way there I want you to think of some positives. When you get home, burst through that door and go tell Annabeth that you're sorry for whatever it is you did. Can you do that, Perce?" 

"Yes!" I yelled, and then I started driving back home.

~Jason~

Piper hugged me from behind. 

"Does this happen.. often?" She asked.

"Not since Annabeth and him got together... Percy used to cry over girls he got a really good 'fuck with'... it was stupid compared to this.." I answered.

"Jason, baby, it was stupid, period. Compared to this, it's so moronic that Annabeth would laugh!" 

"I guess so," I grumbled.

A|N I changed my mind! I'm doing 2 drama chapters before the girls are born!

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!!!!