Chapter 4

A|N I'm super excited for this chapter because shit goes down my dudes!!

~ One week later ~

Annabeth~

I never got my period, and the morning sickness got worse. I decided to buy a pregnancy test just to make absolutely sure. Piper was coming with me because she's a great best friend. I was super nervous as we walked in and bought three different types of pregnancy tests. The lady at the counter saw how uncomfortable I was and said, "It's ok sweetheart. If you're pregnant, it only opens doors to great things! And if you aren't, good for you!" I smiled at her.

When we got to Piper's house I peed on the three plastic sticks and waited for five ish minutes before flipping them over.

One was red, one had two lines, and the last one said 'Pregnant'. Oh shit. I broke down crying in my best friend's bathroom. She knocked on the door, "Anna, can I come in?" Piper asked softly.

"Yeah.." I said in a small, strained voice. She opened the door and saw all three tests. Her eyes widened and she said in a happy sort of voice, "Yay? I'm gonna be an aunt?!"

I laughed, but tears were still spilling down my face.

"You know we have to tell your dad, right?" Piper said after a moment.

I groaned, "Nooooo! I don't wanna!"

"He's your dad! He deserves to know! Plus, he'll figure it out himself in five months when you start to show!"

I groaned again and leaned over to the toilet to puke. Piper helped me over to her bed so I could lie down. I was falling asleep when I heard Piper's distant voice saying, "You're gonna have to tell Percy too."

I jolted awake. "NEVER!"

"Annabeth.."

~ Time Skipeeto ~

I just got home on this beautiful Sunday morning from sleeping at Piper's. I had school tomorrow but I didn't wanna go for once in my life because I didn't want to see the infamous Percy Jackson, the father of my child.

But I knew I needed to tell him eventually. Just not right now!

Percy ~

I got my phone back today. The first thing I did was text Jason.

P: Jason! I just got my phone back!!

J: That's cool bro.. hang on Piper's calling me!

—five minutes later—

J: I'm back

P: Sweet

J: Perce, did you ever think about not being a player anymore?

P: Nope. I'm not ready for the commitment and effort of a relationship

J: What if you ever got a girl pregnant? What would you do then?

P: Depends on the girl. Give me an example.

J: Idk, maybe Piper's best friend Annabeth? You looked like you were about to fuck her

P: Oh her? I did fuck her, but if I got her pregnant.. I honestly dk what I'd do

J: Ugh, gtg!

P: Bye

I sat there in thought. What exactly did Jason know?

Jason~

When Piper called me, she told me I needed to swear to not tell anyone something she was about to tell me. I thought it was something stupid for a moment before she said, "Annabeth's pregnant with Percy's child."

"WHAT?!" I yelled quite loudly into my phone.

"Yep, she just went home this morning.. but you can't tell anyone. Not even Percy. Annabeth has to tell him that. But she said I could tell you if you promised not to tell anyone."

"Well, ok I guess.."

And then she hung up. I proceeded to ask Percy what he'd do if he got someone pregnant. I really felt bad for Annabeth, because even though Percy and I are best mates, he's an asshole when it comes to girls. Especially the ones he's slept with.

A|N I'm tired ok

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!