Chapter 8

Annabeth~

Today marks five months. I'm showing. But that doesn't matter because I'm telling Luke. 

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Hey babe," I heard him whisper.

"Luke, I have to tell you something.. please don't be angry!" I said wearily, and he turned around.

"Well.. Luke... I-I'm p-p-pregnant, and I have been for five months.." I said quietly. All the love and affection drained from his eyes as he spat, "So Drew was right? You are a slut. And I'm breaking up with your sorry ass! But, who the hell is the father?"

"You suck, I can't believe I loved you! But fyi, it's Percy Jackson."

I walked away, not fully realising what happened until I reached the library. Then, I ran to the back and started sobbing. I felt someone pull me onto their lap and hug me close. I looked up to find an exasperated Percy Jackson. 

"I didn't peg you as a library guy," I said as my sobs subsided.

"Me neither, but I'm hiding from Jason.. he told me to talk to.. you actually."

"Yeah? Well I have a feeling I know why." I pointed to my stomach. "There's a baby in there. a baby who just so happens to be yours, Jackson." His face was shocked. Then a look of happy realisation crossed his face.

"That explains a lot of shit." Percy muttered to himself. I slapped him lightly. "Perseus Jackson! The baby can hear you!" 

"Ok then.." He started, "I wanna know why you didn't tell me earlier though!"

A tear ran down my face. "Wait, Annabeth, did I say something wrong?" He asked, wiping away my tear. He sounded concerned.

"N-No Percy, I didn't tell you because I thought you'd react like.. like Luke jut did..." I trailed off.

Percy hugged me closer. "Is that why you were sobbing?" He whispered.

"Yeah.. he called me a slut and broke up with me.." I sobbed some more. Percy just comforted me and told me it was okay. I liked this side of Percy...

"You know we've missed three classes right?" He said once I'd calmed down.

I laughed, "Yes I am aware, but whatever. I'm thinking we go home?"

He nodded eagerly. "I wanna tell my mom!!!!" He said in a childish voice. I laughed at him again. "She's not gonna be happy!" I said in a singsong voice. He looked at me, "She'll be mad I had sex, but she always wanted grandchildren, so she's gonna be happy."

A|N I know this was short too, but writers block came back and told me she misses me, so I'm a little busy at the moment.

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!