Chapter 2 [SMUT WARNING ⚠️]

A|N If you haven't figured out that this chapter contains smut, I'm shaking my head at you. Enjoy my dudes

Percy~

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT I DO IT WITH ANNABETH CHASE!!

As I carried her into the room I saw Jason (my best mate) down on the deck outside. He caught my eye and I winked at him and pointed to Annabeth. He rolled his eyes, but I only saw a little of it because I was too busy locking the door.

I layed Annabeth down on the bed and kissed her lips. I knew she wouldn't remember, but whatever. She giggled. I kissed her jaw, down to her neck, down to her collarbone.

"Are you sure?" I whispered in a seductive voice. What? I might be a sex-crazed teenage boy, but I'm not a fucking animal! Even if she is drunk and doesn't know what the hell she's doing!

She nodded and I kept going. I pulled off that gray tank top slowly, along with my own shirt. I unclipped her lacey white bra and went to town on her boobs. I kissed, licked, bit and sucked, leaving hickeys on her boobs. She kept moaning and yelling. I'd be worried about people hearing, but this is a party for god sakes.

We continued, me getting lower and lower until I pulled her shorts down with my teeth, sickeningly slow. I found out that night, Annabeth Chase doesn't like to wear underpants. Good for me..

Annabeth~

Looking back, I cannot believe I let him do this.

He said, "I'm gonna take your virginity and fuck you now, ok? When I cum, I'll pull out so you don't get pregnant from this."

I nodded. I FUCKING NODDED! He took off his boxers and I gasped, then giggled (curse you drunken Annabeth) at his length.

He lined it up with my vagina and slid in softly.

"It's gonna hurt at first. Then it feels like heaven." He pushed all the way in and I felt a searing pain that slowly morphed into bliss. He waited for me to nod, and then started going in and out. Just as I got used to one speed or rythm, he changed it.

I came on him, and he started to come in me, but pulled out really fast.

I woke that morning with a headache and I didn't remember much, except for the things I just told you. I sat up, and swore. Percy rolled over and said, "Hey.. so last night.. I'm going to drive you home because I'm not a complete dick. Then you can't ever talk to me again. We act like this never happened."

I rolled my eyes, "I wish it never happened! Why did you even think I wanted this?!"

"Because I asked you if you were sure and you nodded."

"Fuck off Jackson, I was drunk!"

"That's not my fault!"

I rolled my eyes again and put my clothes on. I got in his car and told him to drive to Piper's house because my parents thought I was there.

He dropped me off and drove away. I knocked on the door and Piper's house keeper lady, Maria, answered the door. Maria was kind of the only parental figure that Piper and I had.

"Hey Maria.. did Piper get home last night?" I asked.

"Yes Annabeth, She was driven home by a young lad called Jason, but she was angry, so I reckon you go check on her." She replied in her thick Scottish accent.

I ran down the hall to Piper's room and opened the door.

"Piper? Maria said you were angry..?"

"DAMN RIGHT I AM! You fucked Percy Jackson? You got taken advantage of, and I wasn't thee to stop it!!"

"Piper-" I broke down crying. I just then realised how terrible this was. Losing my virginity to some guy who I hate and he hates me! Being drunk in the process! Crying my eyes out at the foot of my best friend's bed! All of this shit, because I went to a party! Piper pulled me into her arms and said, "There, there, sweetheart. It's gonna be alright! I'll murder him for you when I see him on Monday!"

"You can't Piper, he said I wasn't allowed to talk to him ever again!" I wailed.

"Alright fine, but if he gives you shit, you come get me ok sweetheart?"

"Ok.." I sobbed in silence for a few more minutes before Piper turned on my favourite movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, and I shut right up.

A|N So how was that? I have a plan for once in my life 😂 This chapter only took like forty five minutes to write..

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!