Chapter 3

A|N Thanks for reading my story!!

Percy~

I walked through my door, tip toeing in and slowly closing the door, so as not to get caught. I let out a breath and then I heard,

"PERCSEUS HENRY JACKSON!" My mom only yelled if I did something really bad.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! I TOLD YOU I WANTED YOU HOME BEFORE MIDNIGHT! And now it is 8:30 IN THE MORNING! No phone for a week!" She yelled at me a lot recently..

I rolled my eyes and handed her my phone.

"No attitude Percy. Where were you anyway?"

"I told you last night, Sherman Yang's house mom."

"Yes but Mrs. Grace told me Jason was home-"

"Jason is a good kid, ok? His mom doesn't yell at him like you yell at me and Jason is Mr. Perfect all the time! I can't be like that mom!" I said, starting to cry and running to my room.

"Percy!" My mom yelled, and I could tell I upset her. I felt bad, but she was always so disappointed in me! She should be, but she doesn't know what I get up to!

~ Monday ~

[Annabeth~]

I threw up again today. It's been happening every morning since the party. Piper is worried about me. I wish I could say the same about my dad, but he can't be worried if he doesn't know. I think I'm sick.. or.. no.. NO! He pulled out.. but he started before he pulled out.. NO! NO! But.. NOPE! Uh-uh, I won't allow it! I cannot be pregnant.. I just started senior year!

Well, my period is supposed to come this week so we'll see..

Anyway, I'm off to school!

A|N Typical Percabeth, Annabeth knows in her gut, and Percy doesn't have a clue!

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!