Chapter 23

A|N Does anyone wanna come up with titles for each chapter?? Bc I suck at that and I feel like it would be cool for the readers to contribute somehow

~Annabeth~

I was curled up in a ball, sobbing in our bed. I heard some footsteps and I hiccuped, "S-Sally? I-I-Is t-that y-y-you?"

Then Percy walked in. I yelped, and his face softened. He walked over to the side of the bed, leant down, and kissed me. It wasn't long, but it was sweet, and I knew it was an apology kiss, although I have no idea what he even did.

When he pulled away, I said, "I'm so sorry for being like that, Percy... I love you so much, and I don't deserve you."

He looked at me funny, and told me, "I love you too, but I don't deserve you, Anna!"

"What? Why would you say that? I'm the one who won't stop being a bitch to you for no reason!"

"I'm the one who knocked you up, and made you act that way," He shrugged. He slipped his shoes off and got into bed next to me.

~Third Person~

Percy and Annabeth were just lying in their bed, talking about random things. Suddenly, Annabeth's screamed and Percy felt a wet puddle coming from the other side of the bed. He slowly turned with wide eyes to Annabeth. 

"Percy..my water just broke.." Annabeth whispered.

A|N Tee Hee Hee 😜 

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!!!!!!!

That's the Night! [Percabeth]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara