Chapter 13

A|N Hello everybody!! I'm gonna write a decent chapter at some point, I swear! But if you like Percabeth, you should go follow TheGirliesTrio bc we're going to write a Percabeth story some time soon!! K, I'll shut up and get on with it now!

Annabeth~

Around 2:30, I told Percy I'd call my dad to pick me up, but he said he would drive me home. Sally asked if I was staying for dinner and I said, "No, as much as I'd love that, I need to get home. Percy just said he'd drive me!" I smiled.

Sally looked excited and she winked at Percy. I saw him blush, and I could feel myself blushing as well. Sally laughed before leaving the room.

I grabbed my phone off Percy's bedside table and I walked out to his blue Jeep Wrangler. He had my favourite song playing already!!!

"How the hell did you know I love that song?!" I shouted in between song lyrics. He laughed, "Just a guess!"

I rolled my eyes, "You stalker!"

He just laughed at me.

Percy~

Annabeth looked pretty fucking gorgeous, sitting on the passenger side of (A|N of his best friend's ride, trying to holler at me 🎶) my Jeep, in the sunlight. I hope the baby looks like her... imagine, another, mini sized, Annabeth... I will admit, I let out one of those stupid breathy sighs at that thought!

But anyway, I was super sad when she said she had to get going. I offered to drive her home, not to be nice or anything like that, but to spend ten or so more minutes with her. Oh my shit (don't tell Annabeth I said that), I'm starting to sound like a lovesick little boy! Ok, so maybe I am! What are you gonna do about it?

Fredrick Chase~

When I got a text from my (very) pregnant daughter, saying that she was in the driveway, I was slightly surprised.

I had thought she'd've called me when she needed a ride home, but when I went outside, I found that she was having a conversation with the infamous Percy Jackson, in a blue Jeep Wrangler.

"What's up, Dad?" She asked when I said hello.

"What's up, is that you need to come in and relax because of the baby!"

"Chill, dad! I'm completely fine! Percy and I are only laughing at a joke!!" She said, sounding exasperated.

Percy leant over and whispered something in her ear. She groaned and said, "Don't you start tooooo!" Percy laughed and Annabeth got out of the Jeep. She walked into the house, and I saw Percy look at her the whole time. I walked up to his Jeep and said, "Hello Percy, I can tell you like Annabeth, y'know. I'm pretty sure she likes you as well... but, if you two begin dating, or even if you get married in the future, please don't break my daughter's heart."

"Don't worry, sir. I wouldn't dream of it. Have a good night!" Percy said starting to back out of the driveway.

I waved, "You as well!"

Annabeth~

"Anna, you should go inside and rest. That baby is fragile!" Percy whispered to me.

"Don't you start tooooo!" I groaned, but went in the house. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a brownie from the fridge.

"Those aren't for you!" Helen sang, smiling.

"Does it look like I give a crap?" I mocked her.

She scowled and watched me run upstairs to my room. I flopped onto my bed, finishing my brownie, and going on my phone. I scrolled through my instagram.

'New Follower; sally.the.bomb'

I clicked on the profile, only to find that it was Sally Jackson! She DMed me:

S: Hey Annabeth! How's the baby?
A: She's fine..
S: She?!
A: Oops, that was an accident.. idk why I said that, I guess it's just a gut feeling?
S: 😁 I knew Percy was a boy.. have you started thinking about names?
A: Yeah actually :)
S: And?
A: I was thinking Ocean, Eva or Laurenne.. not sure yet 🤷‍♀️
S: Those are lovely, Annabeth! Oh, gtg, Percy's home!
A: Bye Sally!
S: Bye!

By the end of the conversation, I was smiling. I'm ready to narrow it down to two names. Eva and Laurenne are my favourites...

I decided to text Percy, because now I know he isn't driving.

A: Hey Seaweed Brain
Five minutes later..
P. Sry Anna, I was eatin blue cookies
A: It's cool Perce, I was just wondering if we could ft?
P: Yea sure

I pressed the FaceTime button and Percy answered, "Hey Anna!! Say hi to my mom!"

He turned his camera to Sally, "Hello Again Annabeth!"

"Hi Sally!! Maybe I should tell Percy what I was thinking for the names?" I said.

"Oh yeah!! Tell him!"

"So Perce, I was thinking we could name it (if it's a girl) Eva or Laurenne? I'm not sure what I'd name it if it was a boy though.."

"I love those names!! Maybe for a boy we could name it Tyler or Dean?" He exclaimed.

"Yes!!" I screamed.

"Great, now we know what to name our kid, Anna!!" He grinned.

I just couldn't stop smiling today...

A|N EEEEEEKKK!! I'm super excited for the next chapter!!

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!