Chapter 16

A|N Heyyyyy... sorry I haven't updated in AGES! I couldn't think of how to continue this story.

Percy~

It's been a month!! Annabeth is very self conscious about her stomach, but every night when we go to bed I kiss it and whisper to the baby inside. She always gets flustered, and I have no idea as to why.. I'm just having a one sided conversation with my kid! Isn't that what happens when you kid is a teenager..?

But anyway, today we're skipping school to go to the people who do ultrasounds!! We're gonna find out of it's a boy or girl!! [A|N 😏😏]

Annabeth~

I moved in with Percy a week after we decided what our baby's life was going to be like. Today's the day I find out what gender the baby is though!!!!

I woke up to extreme back pain, my hips were killing, and my ankles felt fried. I turned to Percy, groaning and wincing at the pain. Before I even asked, Percy moved to my ankles and rubbed them. I smiled. Then he started rubbing my hips, and then he rubbed my back! I swear he's literally the best boyfriend EVER!

After he was finished, he started kissing me... everywhere..

I was laughing because it tickled. I was playfully telling him to stop, and we were having so much fun. So, obviously, Sally just had to walk in.  

She laughed, "So sorry to interrupt the Percabeth Moment, but you two need to get dressed and ready for the ultrasound!"                                                              

We were both blushing furiously, and Sally said, "I'll leave you to it!"

Percy got off me and I stood up. Then I slapped him. "OW! What was that for?!" He yelled.

"Getting me knocked up, you ass! Pregnancy hurts!" I yelled. He laughed and I slapped him again.

We both got dressed. Me, in a shoulderless shirt and jean shorts, and him, in a white tee with jeans.

(A|N This wasn't supposed to be published... So I'll just move on to the next chapter from here.. PEACE OUT HOMIES!!)