Chapter 1

Percy~

Hey.. I'm Percy Jackson and I'm 17 years old. I'm the quarterback on the Goode High Football Team. People say I'm a player, and I guess they aren't wrong, but after my stepdad.. Well I needed to cope somehow.

But anyway, tonight the football team is having a crazy party. It's gonna be one of those stereotypical parties where there's alcohol, drugs, and sex.

The party is being held at Sherman Yang's house because he's rich and he's the wide receiver on the team. I'm actually really excited. I'm gonna try and get Annabeth Chase tonight. I know she'll be there because Jason got a text from his girlfriend Piper that she was coming and so was Annabeth. I mean like, seriously though. This girl is so gorgeous it's hot. I don't love her or anything, but I wanna bang that..

I'm super excited to try, even though she thinks I'm an arrogant prick.

Annabeth~

We hopped out of Piper's camo jeep and walked to the door. There was a freaking bouncer guy! Piper told him she was Jason Grace's girlfriend and the bouncer called Jason. When he confirmed it, the guy let us in.

Piper dragged me to the kitchen and handed me a drink. Not caring anymore, I chugged it down.

Piper laughed and chugged hers as well. I saw boys checking me out openly, and checking Piper out 'discreetly'. Probably because they didn't want Jason to come at them.. I probably drank one and a half more beers before I lost Piper. I drank another one and a half more beers before Percy came along.

"Annabeth, are you aware that all these boys are checking you out right now?" He said something like that.. it's hazy. I nodded, and then he said, "Annabeth!? You're grinding on me y'kno- ahhhhhh~ shit!"

Yes, we were grinding to the music that was playing everywhere. It was great honestly. But that's probably the only great thing about Percy Fucking Jackson and that fucking night. I'm pretty sure we just kept grinding until Percy picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs. I'm 17 and a virgin, so I was getting excited.

A|N So the next chapter (I'm writing it as soon as this is published) will be Smut. If you don't like it, don't read it.

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!!