Chapter 19

A|N Idk if she reads this story anymore, but I'd like to give a quick shoutout to my online twin -MXDNXGHTVXXD- bc it's her bday in ten minutes and I don't have a clue what I'd do without her!! (We don't have the same bday btw, but we're both virgos)

Percy~

Annabeth and I were getting ready for bed together when she suddenly sobbed, "What are we gonna do Percy?"

I rushed over to her and gave her a big hug, "I don't know wise girl, but we're gonna figure it out!"

"I'm not going to be home enough for three baby girls! Oh thank god you're becoming a swim instructor!" I laughed at Annabeth's mood swings. She glared at me and I tried to suppress a grin.

 "Wise Girl, with all of my time off I'll be there to care for the girls and I'll bring them over to your college so you can see them when you get out.. that reminds me, we're gonna have to start using your car until I sell mine and get a new one because a Jeep Wrangler isn't safe for babies and we happen to be having three of them." I said, thinking about how unprepared I was.

"Good luck with that, three crying girls is most definitely not a force to be reckoned with.." Annabeth shivered.

"I know, but when I see you—" I lifted her chin so I could see her face. "It will all be worth it."

Tears ran down her face as she hugged me tight, "Thanks Percy, it must be hard dealing with my bullshit.."

"I'll live," I laughed.

We got into bed and snuggled for a while before falling asleep. 

Annabeth~

I woke up to the smell of fresh bacon, the sound of Percy waking up, and stray sun rays peeking through the curtains of Percy's bedroom window. A picture perfect morning.

Obviously, I had to unintentionally ruin it, with my loud scream of agony. Percy's eyes flew open and he was rapidly firing questions at me, and Sally's footsteps could be heard, her running down the hall.

"Owwwww! Percy, why did you have to make triplets? They're doing the Cupid Shuffle in my stomach!!" I groaned, holding my stomach. Percy grinned, but sang, "They got their dancing skills from their dad!" 

"Their dad, is about to dance and sing his way into his grave," I growled. Percy was still rubbing my back, but slower and he looked petrified. Meanwhile, Sally was just watching us from the doorway.

Percy pulled me onto his lap as soon as Sally walked away to finished making breakfast. I told him where I was hurting this morning and he rubbed those areas, because he's literally the best boyfriend ever!!

Then, he decided it was a good idea that when I was turned around so he could rub my back and shoulders, he'd reach around front and rub my boobs. Turns out, It wasn't a good idea. I screamed, "PERSEUS JACKSON!" , turned, and gave him the look. He looked petrified.

I leaned forward and ended up falling back asleep on his chest. He woke me by accident when he was shifting over. I sat up on his lap, "Percy?"

"What's up, Anna?"

"I love you and I'm sorry I yelled," I said, sleepily kissing him quickly. 

"It's fine Wise Girl.. I probably shouldn't've done it—" 

"I actually rather enjoyed that, but if you insist.." I trailed off.

Percy repeated his previous action pretty quickly after I made that remark. I moaned quietly, and he did that stupid troublemaker grin that I was certain our children would get.

A|N This was a filler bc I didn't feel like skipping more time right now..

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!