Chapter 17

A|N Sorry about that last chapter..

Annabeth ~

Percy and I were going to the ultrasound by ourselves. So we hopped into the blue jeep and drive for half an hour, give or take a few minutes.

I started to get super nervous and scared as we walked into the waiting room, but I calmed the fuck down as soon as Percy wrapped his arms around me.

When they called me in, Percy and I walked there hand in hand. He only let go so I could get on the table, and even then he grabbed my hand right after.

"So," The woman said, "You're Annabeth Chase? 17 years old? I take it this wasn't a planned pregnancy?"

I was quite offended that this random woman was judging me, so I just replied with an irritated, "Obviously!" She gelled up my stomach and I winced at the freezing cream.

Percy looked terrified.

The Nurse lady started the ultrasound and as soon as she saw the screen, she yelped. "WHAT? What's wrong?" I asked, very scared. She turned to me, "Look at t-the s-s-screen!"

Oh fuck...

Sally~

Fredrick Chase, his wife, and his twin boys came to my house today. We're throwing a party for the kids' baby!!

Their are blue and pink EVERYTHING, well, except the cake.. that's purple because I figured I should switch it up a bit..

Rick and Helen saw what I put together when they got there. Helen looked disgusted, and Rick looked happy.

A|N I'm aware it's very short, but it's a cliffhanger bc the next chapter is the gender reveal 😏😏😏

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!