Chapter 10: Kidnapped

I woke up and found myself still lying in front of the bedroom door. I couldn't believe I cried myself to sleep over nothing. Right! If only it was nothing but no it wasn't, as everything is not okay right now.

I get up from the floor and walk towards the window. I open the curtain and look out to see that it is dark outside. Turning around I walk back to find the switch for the lights. When I found it I switch it on, filling the entire room with lights. I pull off my clothes before going to the shower. I spent another hour there. Most of the time I zone out while taking a shower.

My thoughts were back to Jenna's words earlier. I can't believe the way fate plays out for me. After my shower, I dry my body with my towel and put on black sweatpants and then a rainbow sweater. 

I wanted to sleep but my stomach betrays me when it growls with hunger. So, I make my way to the kitchen, hoping everyone is asleep by now. Stumbling my way inside the kitchen I look everywhere for food and only find fruits in the fridge. I grab an apple and then close it slowly before turning to run back up the stairs.

I almost jump and scream when I saw Claire sitting on a chair, in the kitchen, at the counter. Her eyes narrowed at me. Seriously she creeps me out now.

"Don't do that again" I said and continued to walk back upstairs.

"I know you're Eric's mate," said Claire, and I halt in my steps.

I could feel her eyes burning at the side of my cheek. From the corner of my eye, she looks as if her wolf is resurfacing trying to break through her.

I laugh shortly and dumbfoundedly retort, "and your problem is?" She growls at me gritting her teeth

"Stay away from him, he's mine," she warns me, gritting her teeth.

I chuckle and answer "are you sure?"

She caught me off guard when she pins me on the wall before dragging me outside and into the woods. When we get there deep in the forest I punch her so hard that she groans on the ground before getting up and lunging at me. I step back a little, dodging her attack.

Her leg rises high to kick me but I duck before coming up and hitting her right in the eye. "You fight pretty well" she sneers at me. "But I'm a white wolf you got no chance," she said and throws her fist at me again. 

I deflect every punch and kick she threw my way. Once I saw her getting tired and her guard was slowly failing I throw a punch hitting her in the face and when I was about to kick her stomach I remembered the first time we met. When she touches her abdomen 'she's pregnant' my leg stopped in mid-air.

She took this as an advantage to herself, holding my leg and throwing me in the air, my back colliding with a tree before crashing down to the ground.

"You're too weak to be his Mate," she said and smirks at me.

 I scoffed at her as I slowly get back on my feet. "Then I should have died seconds ago but oh Luna. The top warrior is defeating you. You are a weak Luna Claire" I taunted her.

Screaming at me, she swings again for me yet too bad Eliz and I are ready by now. We won't give her another chance. Not anymore, and not even a little bit of satisfaction for her to win 'no uh.'

We fought in the woods like crazy fighters for hours none of us willing to give up easily. We break up the fight for a bit, taking a deep breath. Claire suddenly changes into her white gifted wolf while I remain in my human form. Her growls echo through the woods baring her white fangs in my direction.

She was about to lunge at me again when we heard a shotgun in the woods. Footsteps were nearer not just one but many.

"Rogues" she shouted through her link probably to Eric.

Abruptly I turn around, my eyes widen in fright at what they're holding in their hands.

"No... Hunters" I mumble.

I try to jump at them but it was too late. I felt my neck being injected with something like a serum that causes pain throughout my body and immediately I blackout with the wrestling bell ringing in my ears from afar.

"Times up, you lose"