Chapter 22: Jea

"This is so good," I moan while taking another fork of omelet into my mouth.

'Girl can you like take it slow' Eliz groans in my head. 'Seriously if any of the boys pass by and you're still eating like that I will personally request the moon goddess to find me another human,' she threatens me but I ignore her.

'I thought you were dead but since I'm hearing your voice I guess you're not' I retort and she doesn't reply which made me smile to myself.

Since the Alpha made me go to bed without dinner I woke up early to get ready and make breakfast for myself. Of course, that was after roaming around the foyer for an hour looking for this damn kitchen.

'Can you seriously stop now?' said Eliz. Ignoring her I take another mouthful of omelet. "Hmm yum," I tease her. Gosh, teasing her is fun.

'Okay not funny anymore Elle. Stop now! I think I'm hearing footsteps' she says. However, I take another one and ignore her. "So yummy," I giggle and turn around to fetch milk from the fridge my mouth still full of food. 

I almost jump to my feet when I came face to face with two people right in front of me. They almost scared the hell out of me, which made me choke on my food. Signaling to them both with my hands for anyone to grab me water. Lucian runs to the fridge and brings me a bottle which I gulp down instantly.

'And you just throw one of our dignity away' Eliz whines in my head. It was surprising for me to see them again and also embarrassing at the same time, I should have listened to Eliz.

I didn't expect to see any of them so soon. Regrettably, this is a small world. Lucian gawked at me and I ignore him after struggling to calm myself from nearly choking to death. Well, you can't be besties with someone or should I say an accomplice who left me there with his Alpha to die in the hands of the hunters.

Eric's eyes look around me before he asks, "you're up early?." He shoves his hands in his jean pockets with his eyes fixed on me now.

I don't speak, my lips firmly closed Eliz again growls in my head. 'Be nice Elle, what did your father use to tell you,' she reminded me. I don't fight against that. If someone reminds me of anything mentioning my parents I'll gladly give in.

"Fine" I gave up facing Eric again who was still waiting for my reply.

"It is what to be expected when some Alpha forgot or band me from eating dinner," I said, and right when I finished Aaron walks in.

"You're not feeding her?" Eric asks Aaron. His gaze is now fixed on Aaron making me confused on why he would care whether I am being fed or not. 

Aaron looks at me uninterested and replies to Eric, "She misses dinner because she screams to our whole pack for the Alpha to fuck himself. Rules are rules if you miss dinner-"

"You have to sleep on it" Conrad chirps in. 

'Who needs his opinion? I kick myself for it and glare at Conrad. 

They all look back at me and I grin like an idiot. 

"Office?"

Aaron looks around and all the other three nodded their head walking behind him while I went back to wash my plate and clean the kitchen.

"Elle" I heard my name being called and I turn to them. "You too. We need to ask you a few questions, said Aaron. I have no other option since the sole purpose of me being here is to find Jea.

Sometime later, I sat in the office in peace while they discussed plans for their packs' protection. I should be feeling hot right now as the room was filled with Mr. Complicated aka Eric, Mr. Narcissistic aka Aaron, Mr. Traitor aka which was Lucian, and of course Mr. Assertive aka Conrad.

They were all hot, and definitely would be in the top 5 of the hottest celebrities of our werewolf's realm. Any woman would feel blessed and easily turn on by their sinful looks. However, to feel turned on and blessed by their presence is not how I feel right now. I wanted to choke, punch and kick their asses.

The doors open and Jay comes in and I frown at him as he mouths what at me.  I pointed towards Aaron. "He's your Alpha?" I mouth at him and he waves his hand no. I became confused. He mouths back that Alpha Zeus is his Alpha and I nod my head understanding what he says.

"Just so you know Jay is representing Alpha Zeus today and we need to discuss this with an open mind since he's our other trusted ally," Eric explains. "Yes, and before we move on we should be looking at every possible way to find Jea. We have to get to her before the hunters attack us again," he added.

Finally, I wasn't invisible anymore. I thought to myself. "Elle we want you to tell us about Jea," Aaron says. "Well Jea is Jea I guess," I reply, and Eliz facepalms herself with her paws

"And...?" Conrad presses for more details.

"She's a good person... was one of my best friends and you all know she's a witch who-" I try to think of other qualities.

"Are you kidding us? we're not here to hear about those things!" Lucian mutters and I glare at him. 

"Beta Lucian, do you have any idea who Jea is then?" I ask and he didn't retort. 'That's what I thought.' Lucian looks on as if he wanted to say something more but he kept his lips sealed.

"So you have no photos of her" Eric says and leans forward breaking the silence in the office. "Unfortunately no, and I don't know her scent since I'm not mated to her and the last time we saw each other was four years ago," I finish with a smile.

"We are so damned right now," he said and cuss out loud.

The boys look hopeless with their reaction because their only source which was me doesn't seem to be helpful at all in finding Jea.