Chapter 36: In The Name Of Mate

Thank you for reading and voting everyone :) Please note that I change the title of this chapter. It used to be known as 'Save Me' but I thought 'In the Name of Mate' is the most fitting one. Let me know what you think. Lastly, if you read this one before and on another app, you will know that I made a lot of changes and arrangements to all the chapters. I hope you enjoy reading!! xoxo :)

"Eric" I scream as we slowly sit down on the ground with him still in my arms as I keep shaking him. I am trying to keep his open eyes. Tears pour from my eyes as I watch him struggle to breathe.

"Why did you do that for?" I sob and he says nothing except his breathing is getting weaker. I look around for anyone to help us and saw them standing there in shock. I know it's unexpected but someone needs to get him to the hospital before he dies. 

"Lucian, he's dying" I scream at him, which snaps him out of his shocking state and run up to help us.  "His breath is weaker. Please be quick he needs a healer," I tell him as he picks him up and I help put him on his back. Lucian and I rushed back to the territory premises.

When we reach the hospital, I saw Claire running from the other side and in our direction. She looks scared and worried.

"What happened?" she asks but I just keep sobbing without answering her. "Eric" Claire cries and pushed me aside. She reaches out to Lucian and holds on to his hand, making Eliz growl and take control of my body.

She howls in pain for her mate and me as her human host couldn't control her painful cries. I feel hopeless that I could not soothe Eliz's aching heart as I too was shocked by my own emotions. Eliz who wants nothing but her mate to be in her arms pushes off Claire and grabs Eric from Lucian's back. The healers who came to help begged Eliz to release his body. She hisses at them in return while holding on tight to Eric. 

"Elle" I hear Leto calling my name but Eliz never turns around. "Elle." He tries to reach out yet he stops when he noticed the change in my eyes.

"Eliz, he needs the healer," Leto said slowly moving toward us. "He needs to be healed. He won't be alive if you still hold onto him like that. Please Eliz..." he carefully told her. Eliz shook her head and cries out to him "mate needs me...please heal mate." She let his body go and the healers quickly took him away.

I stood there with Eliz crying over our mate. A hand touched my shoulder and Eliz swirled around. She hisses and shrugs off Aaron's hand from our shoulder. "Don't touch me," she warns him, and Aaron seeing that it's Eliz in control takes a step back.  

"Zhipa," she screams and I cry even harder for her. I am feeling useless right now that I cannot help her in her state. 

Eliz glances around with rage in her eyes before she sniffs the air and runs out of the hospital looking for the scent of the remaining hunters and rogues. I could tell that her painful feelings is now replaced with a newfound feeling of retribution. Eliz wanted to revenge for our mate. She is going crazy as we run through the woods like a mad she-wolf going on a killing spree.

Once she found the wounded hunters and rogues hiding under a big rock not far from Alpha Aaron's border. She stood before them with an evil grin evident on her face. I had never seen this side of her before and it was scaring me. 

She scoffed. "Got you!"

They didn't see or even hear us approaching them. My wolf was being stealthily making her move. We stood beside another hunter who is breathing hard. She clicks her tongue once which made the hunter turn to us and before he let out a scream Eliz snapped his head. She then moved on to the other until every single one of them are gone and only dead bodies lying around us.