Chapter 11: He Killed Me

Please if you're on Goodnovel. Kindly click/copy this link for support to 'Lie To Me Alpha: https://m.goodnovel.com/down/GNSM00433/31000030161 I highly appreciate your support. Thanking you in advance xoxo Nica. Suggestion: Please play and listen to the song above as you read through this chapter.😘

...........................................................

All I could see is darkness. There is no source of light.

I cried out for help hours ago but nobody was there to help us or rather for me alone. Claire was nowhere in sight. I don't know where they have taken her. I hear footsteps coming then the door opens widely. Finally, I am now seeing a light. 

Two hunters came in and dragged me by my hair without saying anything. Their hold on my hair hurts even though I'm a werewolf, it still hurts. I don't even know where they were taking me again. They drag me out of the house then into an SUV van, then blindfold me.

The car stopped and I felt hands on my arms. When they took off the blindfold I look around and saw that we were now in a clearing. We were in the woods in the middle of nowhere and I am not familiar with the surroundings.

Then all of a sudden figures came out of the trees. I first saw Eric coming out from behind a tree, then following Lucian.

My wolf Eliz howls with excitement that our mate is here. Then we saw the alpha of the Moonbridge pack with another male, probably his Beta coming out from behind another tree.

"Let her go," Eric sternly said to the hunters. 

Eliz keeps jumping around in my head in hearing his words.

"We'll give you your men if you only let her go," he tries to bargain with the hunters. My heartbeat and for a second I thought to myself maybe he's finally giving Eliz and me a chance. I gulp my saliva nervously.

One hunter stepped forward and began to untie me. While he is trying to untie my hands Eric stops him. "Not her," he said which made me confused and I scrunch my brows.

"Her," Eric said pointing in another direction. 

Realization hit me and I stood there speechless. It is then that I noticed Claire who is in two other men's grip along with the other four werewolves. 

Something strong and sharp pierces within me which causes immense pain to my poor soul. My breath hitches, my eyes now burning with my tears about to drop.

He chose her. Eric chose her again over me. However, even if I'm not the first option I was hoping and still wish at the moment that he would let me be the second one to be saved. Eliz and I still clung to that thin rope. 

The hunter glanced at Eric and said, "we can only release five of your kind. Therefore, only one will be left here with us. Five is the only number we can let go since you have five of our men with you."

'Maybe he'll pick me' Eliz says through our link. Hope fills me again and so I pray to the moon goddess that Eric would pick me at last. At least have mercy on the mate he rejected. He owes me that.

However, my world slowly and harshly came tumbling down right before my eyes. I was waiting for him to pick me but that hope never happens. Eric pointed his finger at one of his pack members and then the others until everyone is freed to go with him except for me. 

Eliz howls in pain realizing that our mate is leaving me here to die in the hands of the Hunters. I watch him embrace Claire and took her away. I watch as he turns his back on me without pity or one last look back at me.

Tears flows nonstop from my eyes as I watched him walk away from me with somebody else's mate. Leaving me here in the mercy of the hunter's hands. I don't cry out for help but silently I let my tears fall. 

"And you Alpha Reed?" the hunter ask the Alpha of the Moonbridge Pack but he shook his head no and said, "I was only here for my mate, knowing she's safe now we have to go."

I guess everyone was here to save her and no one was here for me. Eliz keeps howling in pain.

How lucky is she to have two Alphas' protecting her? I couldn't control my tears by then but I couldn't even beg for my life, there was no more hope for me now. I saw Alpha Reed giving me a cold glance before walking away with his beta.

A hunter came up to me and held me by the arm. He tightens the silver chain around my hands with a smug look on his face. "I guess we can keep the most beautiful bitch to entertain us tonight." One of them said. They laugh all together dragging me back into the car. 

I didn't protest as all my energy was slowly draining. These men didn't even look at me with sympathy, didn't even consider if my eyes would reflect their daughters, wives, or sisters' image. I may not be like them but then at least think that what if somebody else was doing the same thing to their daughter or sister. However, I guess I'm not all human to them. I'm just one of the creatures that they would use for their entertainment.

The car moves but my eyes are still fixed outside the woods. Picturing the place where my mate, Lucian, and everybody else left me. The place where I was abandoned without mercy. The place starts to fade away and I just can't help but sob again in silence.

My fate is once again sealed. This is the end of me. I thought silently. No one will help me not even my pack or the moon goddess. 

But I have to congratulate my Mate that he successfully killed me again.