Chapter 30: Rogues

"Move your leg," Conrad says and tries to push them off the chair in front of me. I shut my werewolf romance book that I was reading and glared up at him.

"Can't you take another one?" I reply.

I can't believe this guy loves to pester me and Eliz. Ever since Aaron took me back to his pack, his Beta wouldn't leave me alone. He always likes to annoy me.

"Nope!" he pops the p sound and adds on, "I love this chair since the day I set my eyes on it."

I scoff at him and put off my legs. However, before he gets the chance to sit on it I kick the chair to the other side. Conrad fell onto the floor and I try to hold in my laughter. It's his turn to glare at me.

"Oops, my bad but you can have it," I said with a smirk. His glare hardens but I just shrug it off. I move my legs to rest on the next couch and only to rest them on Aaron's lap who just happens to sit on it at the same time. I groan in irritation and try to remove my legs from his lap but he held them there.

 Aaron and I have become closer in fact we're not really in for a love relationship stage. I think if other people see us sitting in this position they will misinterpret it.  It's funny how the big meanie Alpha transforms into a smiley one. Aaron has been treating me well and he also reprimanded his pack for spreading rumors about him and me.

I let out a sigh and flip my book open to the chapter that I last read before Conrad invaded privacy. 'Perfect,' I smile when my eyes fix on the lines of the protagonist's confession to her mate.

"Eric will move here with Claire and Jea," he says to Aaron while he rubs my legs. I close the book for the second time and try to pull my legs off Aaron's lap but he holds on to it. "They'll stay for a month," he added.

Are you kidding me? No way!

"Can I have my legs back?" I ask and he frowns at me, giving me time to move my legs off of him. When I am on my feet I look back at him and bend down, poking his forehead with my finger.

"Frowning doesn't suit you," I said and straighten up my back before I began to walk back to my room.

"Let me know when they're here, I'll lay out the red carpet," I shout back with my back on him and my book waving in the air. I could hear Conrad's laughter but I am not in the mood to make jokes anymore.

I take three steps on the stairs when a car engine is heard from outside of the pack house. Aaron and Conrad move from the couch and walk to the front door. I could hear it open and shut and then their voices from where I am standing and by the sound of those noises I heave a sigh and continue to walk. I hate to see them again and it's been a month since I last saw our despicable guests.

The door opens again and the sound of heels click on the tile floor. 'Claire' mutter Eliz. However, her entrance didn't stop me from walking upstairs to my room. 

"Elle" Eric's voice stops me in my track and I silently curse to myself. 'Why did it take ages for me to reach my room?' I ask under my breath and turn around to face the unwanted guests.  Eric greeted me with a smile and I raise my hand in at him and greeted him, 'hi.'

"You're here? It's good to see you again," I lie through my teeth. Oh yes, never would I ever want to see them again, specifically Claire and the witch-bitch. I am not surprised to see Jea still clinging to Claire's side.

"Just him?" Claire asks and throws me a death glare.

"Maybe" I retort and heave my shoulder. "I'll see you around," I added and turn to go to my room. When I reach my room I open the door and shut it behind me. Then I move to the bed, grabbing my pillow and scream in it 'ahhhhhhh better'.