Chapter 15: No I Did Not!!

This chapter is dedicated to all those who voted and those who had comments and I am so sorry for not responding. Please know that I appreciate you all very much.

"Elle, were you even listening?" Josh asked me with a bit of disappointment. Smiling around foolishly I decided to do what others do even though it was a crazy idea.

"Yes, Alpha I did" I lied to him, hoping he doesn't see right through it.

'No, you didn't' Eliz's counterpart through our link. 'So help save us here. I know you were paying attention, Eliz,' I replied and hope she would help me out.

'Well guess what? Not this time human,' she stubbornly ignores my plea. 'Eliz, just help me out this one time please' I beg her again in my head.

I know that she did listen. Eliz is always the one who pays attention when it comes to meetings in our pack and she never misses any details of it. While me, her human side wants to be out of there every time they discuss war against rogues and war against hunters. I am not a very good student

"And your answer to that?" this time it was the Moonbridge Alpha who asked.  I glare at him and link to Eliz again. 'Eliz' I groan and she hurriedly told me why everyone was looking at me strangely. This wolf will only do it just to save her face too. 

I let out a heavy sigh and my thoughts were then filled with events from the past. Four years ago, when I thought my mate was killed. I sought the help of one of my best friends who was a witch. 

She agreed to help me sever the bond since it was making me weak and I was on the brink of death. Of course, it came with a price even though we were best friends at the time. Jea wouldn't do it for free. We both agreed that she would do it and in return, I have to sleep with the Cascarade Alpha who was also a mate to Serena. She wanted me to steal a secret book on all sorts of witches' spells from them. 

Anyone who had possession of it will become the most powerful and special warlock. So I pretended to be bad. I changed from goody two shoes to the number one bitch in the pack. 

In the end, Jea got what she wanted but as for me she didn't fully severe the bond. She suggested to me to at the time to wait for years before making up a decision. I wasn't aware of the reason then but now I think I get it now. She knew something that I didn't.

 Jea fled afterwards and rumors began to spread around. The pack members started to look at me differently and later on the teens began calling me a slut. Nobody even asked me if everything was true. All the good things I did for them were all buried except that I was a slut.

Serena hate me for sleeping with her mate. The truth was I never did it and I try to explain to her my situation but she shut me out completely like the rest of the Cascarade's pack. She was insisting on turning me into a rogue and that is how I ended up in the Alcaders pack.

Pulling out of my thoughts and I hear Eliz explains to me that Josh and Alpha Reed were asking if I could still get hold of the witch. The now mighty Jea. The one who can create barriers and powerful spells that no one could break.

"Jea is far away from here," I said. The truth is, I didn't want to tell them specifically her location because if I do she will skin me alive with her magic spells.

"How far?" Eric asks

"Look, I don't know exactly where she is because the last time I met Jea she was down the South near the Blood moon pack, other than that I don't know where she went," I answer.

Everyone fell in silence afterward. "I don't believe her" Claire said and throws me a glare.

"Agreed" Serena took her side which is not surprising at all. 

How amazing is it to have your mate's chosen mate and ex-best friend gang up on you? All the other Luna's just sat by and watched while these two acted like banshees.

"We have to get it out of her" Claire demanded and Josh growls at her.

"You don't get to decide the fate of my pack members. Especially my top warrior female" Josh blatantly replies and his eyes were fixed on Claire. 

"Eric you need to controlled your Luna. She's crossing the line here," demand Josh and both Eric and the Moonbridge alpha stood up to defend her.

How cliché! I roll my eyes at them and turn to face Claire. I saw a satisfying look on her face. How eager she looks and very proud to have both alpha males on her side? She was filled with pride like she owned the world of the werewolves.

She cast me a look and deviously smirks at me. "Now you see here Ms' Unwanted" she said and that makes Eliz growl in anger

"I know you met her recently," she accuses me and I roll my eyes at her and retort in the most boring way

"No, I did not."