Epilogue

After three decades the moon goddess finally granted Eric's last dying wish. 

She has been watching his soul day by day as he works to mend his own mistakes and sins in her hidden dimensions where only she can see through. Once when she was satisfied with the way he has taken things and how remorseful Eric was with everything that had happened. Her will bent and she granted him his dying wish.

On a red full moon, for the first time in the history of werewolves, the sky pierced and four souls were reborn again. They were reborn with the same features into the same world. The moon goddess has frozen time and has taken everything back to where it was. It was as if she was playing a video where you keep hitting the replay button. 

She smiles as she watches those souls reborn again into her creation. It was Eric's wish and yearning after his death that brought them back. This she watched with hopes that fate wouldn't repeat like the last time.

Those souls were Eric, Claire, Aaron, and Elle. The moon goddess tried to change each fate, for them to be happy with their chosen one, regrettably, she can only watch.

Aaron didn't reject his Mate Claire but the stubborn Claire decided to go against fate. She ran away from Aaron and met Eric who this time rejected her advances and decided to wait for his true soul mate. 

Claire returned to Aaron who now has a pup from another female werewolf. Despite this, it didn't stop Claire from fighting for her mate. She didn't care as she has fallen in love with  Aaron. She works for his forgiveness until he decides to give her a second chance.

Elle met Eric the same way they did before except they parted ways to try and give one another some space to think.

~~~

One night under the clear dark sky where stars twinkled and the moon shone brightly Eric met Elle again at a pool near his territory.

Just as the moon goddess has gifted every werewolf. The two felt the pull towards one another getting stronger. Elle and Eliz were finally excited and blissful as she has found him, the one she has ever dreamed of, the one meant for them.

Without hesitation, both mates confessed their undying love to each other. Not waiting for another day they showered one another with every passionate sweet kiss and love in their human and wolf forms. They didn't stop for any minute as they were both so lost in unifying and connecting in every way. They only stopped when it was dawn and both were restless

"You finally came Elle, my love" Eric whispered to her as if he remembers their past but he meant the time when they met and parted again only to promise to meet one another again.

He kissed her forehead while she lay naked on his bare chest. His hands now rubbed her mark making her moan in pleasure. She hoists herself up a little looking in his eyes and giving him a loving smile

"I kept my promise, my love," she said and they seal it again with a kiss.

The moon goddess smiles from above with approval. She created mates for a reason and that reason is to love. But to complete their love, mates need to understand one another, forgive, give chances, believe, have hope, and be faithful, and even if they are late their mates are still expected to stand by them.

They need to acknowledge that to have a human side is a form of imperfection and that imperfection will be balanced by the goodness of their other half.

The moon goddess shifted her gaze to another side of the globe and finds another couple in upheaval. She smirks at this and watches from above with interest on how the two souls she knitted together will end up. 

Shaking her head, she muttered under her breath, "stupid wolf." She refers to the male who just rejected his Mate. Yet she smiles when the female retaliates making her go in awe.

"Interesting," she said and sat back in her chair watching the two alone. 

She wonders if they ended up the same or.... just... she doesn't want to predict.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go, my lovely readers.💃🥂🍻 Thank you so much again for your support.  The extension of this story is only available on iReader. Please be aware that it's not edited yet... The Sequel is 'Rejecting Your Rejection.'

Unfollow My Heart

Veronica