Chapter 80: The Fall

The Omega stands in front of the blackened Realm Crystal, with Aria and Garmadon in a fighting stance before him.

"So, this is the Realm of the First Spinjitzu Master?" The Omega questioned "Soon, their power will be gone. Forever"

"What power?" Aria questioned

"The power of Creation" Garmadon replied

"Soon, there will be nothing, but Destruction" he points his staff at them "You both are Oni. Why have you not taken this realm?"

"Well, I... it's complicated" Garmadon says looking at Aria

Aria looks at the Omega "Have you heard of the name Overlord?"

"Overlord... I haven't heard my brother's name for a long time" The Omega replies

"Overlord is your brother?" Aria asks

"Yes, Overlord is my older brother, why mention him?" The Omega asks

"I am Aria Celestial Lord, Daughter of Overlord and Princess Layla of the Oni" Aria replied

"Impossible!" The Omega shouts

"It's not impossible!" Aria shouts

"y-you" The Omega lowered his staff "...you're Aria"

Garmadon looked at Aria "Like I said the day you defeated me, call it a family reunion"

"I wish not to fight you princess" the Omega says

Aria's eyes glowed purple "good that makes this easy then" she blasts an energy ball at him

Garmadon smirks and goes to attack. The Omega swings his staff wildly at Garmadon. He tries to dodge it, but is struck down. He summons his power and throws it at the Omega. The Omega blocks it, and it bounces back. Garmadon ducks down, and it creates a hole in the wall behind them.

"..well shit" Aria looks at Garmadon "Can I do that?"

"yes, you already have" Garamdon replies

Garmadon uses his power to push the darkness. Garmadon shoves his power into the Omega, and they continue to fight each other. During the fight they knock into the Realm crystal, it falls on the floor and shatters into pieces.

"Hahaha" Garmadon laughed

The Omega slams the staff on the ground "The Realm Crystal was merely the key in which we opened the gateway"

The Omega slams his staff in the ground repeatedly, summoning for the Oni to appear. Oni slowly rise out from the ground, and take their formation. 

"Garmadon" Aria says worridly

"Run" Garmadon says grabbing her arm and runs through the hole

Garmadon and Aria run across a bridge, only to find Oni running towards them on the other side. As the Oni close in, they try to attack more violently. P.I.X.A.L. manages to grab them out of the swarm of Oni. 

The Samurai X Mech beeps frequently in warning. P.I.X.A.L. looks around for the Destiny's Bounty, and sees they are a distance away from it. She zooms for the Bounty. Garmadon gruntd as the mech crashes down on the bounty. Kai, Jay, Nya, and Lloyd run up to Garmadon and Aria, while Zane takes care of P.I.X.A.L.

"What happened?" Lloyd asks helping Aria up

Aria looks at Garmadon before looking at Lloyd "We'll call it a family reunion"

Garmadon chuckles 'that's my daughter in law for ya'