Charter 105: Ending

Everyone has a pre-ordained path in life. We often think hard about what lies in our future. Do we have control over it or not? Destiny is a strange thing. Some people don't believe in it and others spend their whole lives avoiding it. Destiny is cruel. It has the power to bring people together and the power to tear them apart.

You don't love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand. Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone, we find it with another. Adapt yourself to the things among which your lot has been cast and love sincerely the fellow creatures with whom destiny has ordained that you shall live. 

When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you, and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over.

Of course, it hurt that we could never love each other in a physical way. We would have been far more happy if we had. But that was like the tides, the change of seasons--something immutable, an immovable destiny we could never alter. No matter how cleverly we might shelter it, our delicate friendship wasn't going to last forever. We were bound to reach a dead end. That was painfully clear.

-

The ninja searched for Aria for weeks but their was no sign of the purple ninja. They once tried to pass the barrier between Ninjago and Aria's kingdom the Shadowlands, but the barrier kept them out. With no sign of her in Ninjago the ninja had to assume that she has closed herself off from them and took refuge in her kingdom.

Once again Ninjago grew and flourished. The city had a couple close calls like always but the ninja were there to save the day. However, the team wasn't the same without her. Nobody hit Jay the same way she did, nobody was there to save them every time they were in trouble, they had to figure it out themselves.

Most of all, Lloyd never did fall in love again. He surrounded himself in missions and his friends, he was still the happy ninja they knew and loved but part of him was missing. It was obvious that Lloyd missed her, but he knew that this was their fate. 

Yin and Yang were opposites, light and dark. Lloyd knew that if he continued to stay with Aria he would be corrupted again, he knew her leaving him was the hardest decision she had to make. So Lloyd continued protecting Ninjago, just like he promised.

Lloyd became a wise and loved master by his students. Did he ever see Aria again? No. No he didn't. Nonetheless he woke up every day ready to do everything he could to make the most of the day, he lead the new ninjas into battle and won countless battles against evil.

Lloyd was happy, because he knew as long as their was evil in the world, Aria was doing her job as the Dark Lord. They might be apart, but together they kept the balance. This was destiny, this was the way it was supposed to be. She is the cursed child and he is the green ninja.

But no matter what, she would always be his Yin and he will always be her Yang, and they love each other. Even thought their apart their hearts will always be connected. They will always be, together. Because that is their choice, that is their destiny.

THE END.