Chapter 99: Game Over

P.I.X.A.L. runs towards Zane and attempts to unplug him from the Manifestation Gate. Jay enters Ninjago through the gate on Dragon Aria.

Jay sees them "Zane! P.I.X.A.L.!"

Aria lands and Jay gets off, he and P.I.X.A.L. pull the cord off Zane. Zane lies on the ground, motionless. Aria turns back to her human form and runs over.

"Zane! Zane, please say something" P.I.X.A.L shouts

Zane wakes up, gasping.

"Oh! You had us scared, buddy" Jay helps Zane up

"What happened? Where are the others?" Zane asks

"They got turned into Energy Cubes" Aria tells them, a man and Wu gasp "But it's okay, because we're gonna get them all back

"Yeah all we have to do is A: find Milton Dyer, B: find Unagami, C: get them to work out their issues, D: convince Unagami to turn all the Energy Cubes back into people, and E...um, I don't think there is an E. I think that's it" Jay explains

P.I.X.A.L points to the man "We found Dyer"

"And I will do whatever I can to help" Dyer says

"Are you certain Unagami can be reasoned with?" Wu questions

Aria nods "we think so. He doesn't seem evil, just confused.. like me, he doesn't understand what he's doing"

Milton Dyer sighs "This is all my fault. Vast Industries forced me to shut the game down, and I did it! I didn't understand what I had created. I didn't know he was alive"

"Oh, he's alive, all right, and he's a little ticked off" Jay says

"If only I could talk to him! A-a-and explain!" Dyer shouts

"Okay, this is starting to sound like a plan. You guys get to the top of Borg Tower, I'll get Unagami there" Jay instructs "ready Aria?"

Aria turns into a dragon and Jay gets on her (I know it sounds weird but she's a dragon right now XD) Jay leaves and the rest do the same. Jay looks around the city for Unagami

Jay sees an explosion nearby "Found you! Aria over there!"

Citizens panic and run as the Empire Dragon lands and roars. The Empire Dragon blasts a laser beam. He searches for Milton Dyer, while Red Visors spawn beside him. The Mechanic's henchmen drive a noodle truck front of the dragon and make a sudden stop. The Empire Dragon looks at them and roars. Jay and Aria swoop in and smashes the Empire Dragon against a building. He blasts a laser beam at Jay but misses, hitting a nearby car.

"I-I guess that got your attention" Jay says, they start flying upwards and the Empire Dragon follows, blasting a building as he catches up.

"That's it. Keep following us" Jay says, he looks back and loses sight of the Empire Dragon "What?!"

The Empire Dragon rams into Aria and they crash. The Empire Dragon pins Aria against a building.

"No Aria! Lloyd will kill me if you're hurt!" Jay blasts the Empire Dragon with Lightning "Huh, powers are back! That felt good!"

The dragon roars at Jay and blasts a laser beam at him, missing. Jay and Aria fly upwards once again, and the Empire Dragon follows.

Citizens run away as Zane, P.I.X.A.L., Wu and Dyer are running toward Borg Tower. Red Visors shoot at the four of them. Zane freezes the Visors using Ice. P.I.X.A.L., Wu, and Zane continue forward, while Dyer looks at the frozen Red Visors.

Dyer catches up with the others. Richie and Ritchie corner two citizens. Okino kicks them both onto the ground. He bows to the two citizens. The two citizens smile and run off. Dyer, P.I.X.A.L., Zane, and Wu spot Jay and Aria leading the Empire Dragon.