Chapter 95: Racer Seven

Aria and Alexander pull up to Scott's garage in their motorbikes. The secret entrance opens and they ride in. Aria parks her bike and hands her keys to Scott.

"So what's the problem?" Scott asks

"The engine keeps catching on fire" Aria tells him

"No problem I can fix that" Scott says "I'll check Alexander's bike while I'm at it"

"Thanks" Alexander smiles

Scott gets to work "So I-"

The garage opens and in walks the ninja. They gasp when they see Aria.

 They gasp when they see Aria

"Jay!" Aria shouts

Jay puts his hands up "I didn't know you were here I swear, I'm sorry"

"A-Aria" Cole speaks up "what are you doing in the game? You were in prison"

"I got bailed out" Aria says grabbing onto Alexander's arm

Lloyd glares at Alexander "so instead of coming to see us you go with this guy"

"Y-you were angry last time I s-saw you, I didn't know h-how to face you" Aria takes a step back, Alexander stood in front of Aria protectively

Lloyd stoped glaring realizing that he was scaring her "I'm sorry, if you just explained what happened we would've understood"

"I already explained to them Aria" Jay says

"You should've told us you were fixing the balance" Zane tells her "I'm alright so don't worry"

Aria stares at him "...you're back.. I'm so sorry Zane"

Kai smiles a bit "No worries kiddo, we found him and got home in no time"

Aria moves away from Alexander and runs to all the ninja hugging all of them. They all smile and hug her.

"Welcome back sis" Zane says

"We've missed ya" Kai adds

"I hated being the only girl" Nya sighs

They break away and Aria turns to Lloyd.

"Are we still good?" Lloyd asks nervously

Aria let's out a sad laugh "that should be my line dummy" the two hug

"I love you" Lloyd says "please don't leave me again"

"I'm sorry Lloyd" Aria crys

Alexander watches them and he clenches his fist in anger.

Aria turns to him "boys this is Alexander, he's my friend, a really good friend that I've been with for the past couple months since being in prison"

"I'm also her personal guard" Alexander says walking over "it's my job to protect her high- Aria, to protect Aria"

"Well as her fiancé i thank you" Lloyd says glaring at him