Chapter 01

[Note : to clear up a small confusion, think of the "Wolves" in this story (example Grim) as a spirit or ghost that is attached to the human counterpart. Everything the human (example Al) experiences, their wolf also sees and experiences but they're reaction can only be heard from inside the head of their human, unless they shift or talk to other fellow werewolves through their packs mind link together.]

If there was one other thing that's worse than death; it's utter boredom.

Boredom of life and living.

Al wasn't particularly one to complain about where he stood in life, though it does take away the excitement of all things. For example, if he wanted to have something others would go out of their way to give it to him. Just like that.

But not everything goes his way all the time, like tonight, he didn't wanna be attending this fancy party in a tuxedo. Surrounded by many of their pack and branch pack members from across the country. He was at least trying to pay attention to everyone who talked to him, though it was proving difficult.

If it wasn't his grandmother's 181th birthday he would be in more casual clothes, Al wasn't dressed to impress on people as he views it needless, with his thick dark golden hair slicked back into a styled quiff and softly burnt amber irises, that seem to glow radiance of power and sheer dominance. Even his fine suit did no justice to hide his well sculpted muscles. Biceps prominent whenever he reached for a drink, and his warm sun-kissed complexion, lips plump to leave anyone lusting after Al.

It was really challenging, especially for all the Omegas present there to be in the same breathing room as Al not to jump the young man and get down on their knees to beg him to bed them.

Al was a literal walking perfection masterpiece of their Moon Goddess herself. And he rarely attended these kinds of gatherings, which made it all the more nerve wrecking to see him physical standing here looking bored.

Ever so slightly.

For the past hours he's had to decline a total of ten people already, and those were the gutsy one to even approach Al. His natural striking gorgeous looks alone, could sell himself to anybody who regardless of your pack ranking, sexuality, and gender. Al can and will, make anyone squeeze their thighs tightly together upon seeing the sight of him. That, and he was secretly kind of a grandmother's boy towards her. He'd gladly bear all these people for that woman any day. Which is why he still found himself in this grand ballroom.

Old gal was the only one who could get away with pinching his cheeks red and calling Al her precious Marshmallow.

Tradition was the one thing you can't argue with her, she was one of those sticklers who would uphold tradition no matter what. However, Anselme has come to bend old habits for the new generations of her own werewolf pack.

Everyone loved his grandmother and he couldn't say no to her, even though his father was now the reigning Alpha their pack still treats Anselme highly. Yet as the hours tick by Al was slowly showing signs of spacing out along his conversations. Unlike like his younger brother Shane, who was discussing his interest in their experiences during the olden days battle with other elder pack members. Shane was more into his comfort zone than Al, the perfect son.

A small smile came to his lips spotting Shane, slightly choke on the wine that was offered up to him by the elders. Al knows his little brother isn't one to drink much, so it didn't surprise him when he saw Shane almost spit out the drink after taking the tiniest taste of it. Shane awkwardly trying to swallow it down as a female elder pats his back laughing in delight at his silly brother.

Almost perfect. Al thought, shaking his head and takes another sip of wine.

He'd rather be running around in the wilderness and hunting some animals for the hell of it. Instead Al was here, talking with a bunch of elders who keep gloating on and on about their bravery participation during the last Blood Moon War that took place years before Al was even born, the young man just can't relate to something that didn't concern himself. Al tried his best to be as polite and not doze off, because he knew his mother was somewhere in the room keeping a keen eye on him too.