Eight.

A/N: i think this is the longest smut chapter I've ever written. My fingers hurt guys ;p

***

Within moments of slipping off my top, Maddox was picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hungrily pressed my lips to his. He responded softly and sweet, but insistent, like every taste just made him want more. I took my time savoring his sweetness, letting our tongues do all the work.

I could feel his hands trembling on my ass as he held me up and eagerly walked through his apartment. Each step taken was one towards a release we've both been dreaming of since we saw each other.

Max placed me on the bed gently. The weight of him on top of me felt comforting, like home, like we were meant to be in the position. Something I had missed so much. His hands roamed, squeezing and stroking with such precision my core ached. I could already feel the wetness pooling between my thighs with every curling of his finger against my bare stomach. Each touch driving me wild with anticipation.

I pushed his jacket off his shoulders, letting him shimmy it the rest of the way then watched as he pulled his t-shirt over his head. His stomach flexing with the fast, heated motion.

My fingers walked down his shoulders, feeling how much more defined and toned his tanned body had gotten over the years. I trailed every indent of his muscular pecks, slowly following the flow to his abs. He shuddered under my gentle, tickling touch when I reached the V that led into his jeans.

I went to start unbuckling his belt when he snatched my chin in his hand, capturing my lips in a breath taking, dominating kiss making my mind muddled.

"Slow down, L." Max murmured as his lips moved to my jaw, caressing each piece of skin as if a feather.

"I want you. I want to feel you inside of me." Desperation seeped from my words as I closed my eyes tight and pushed my hips against his. Feeling my jean covered clit brush the bulge in his pants just another tease to my aching entrance.

"I know, baby. I want you too. I want you so bad." He hushed, continuing the agonizingly teaseful kisses until he reached my neck. "It's been a while for me and I want to make sure you feel good too."

My body shook at his words or at his lips massaging my neck, I wasn't sure. Every contact he made to my skin made me feel like I was on fire, yearning for water to put me out. But knowing his goal was to ensure my pleasure, made my hips buckle beneath him, rubbing against him to feel some type of contact.

Max continued to move downwards, leaving a trail of moisture over my collarbone until he reached my awaiting and perky breasts. He cupped it gently and held it firmly in his hand, letting his lips suck in my nipple. His tongue ran over the sensitive skin over and over until I was gasping lightly then did the same for the other side.

My fingers wrapped in his thick, brown locks, pulling at the ends in an attempt to move him down my body where the attention of his mouth was needed more.

Max lightly chuckled against my stomach, sending a wave of vibrations through me like a sex toy.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I started to peel my jeans away, not caring if he wanted to take his time. My body needed him.

Before I could slide the jeans down my thighs, Max had gripped them, yanking them down my legs forcefully. His sudden aggressiveness made my abdomen tighten, wishing he would slip his cock into me already.

"Fuck," He gruffly spoke, putting my legs over top his shoulders as if I were a rag doll.

I peered down to him as he stared at my bare clit. Just now realizing I didn't put on panties. Mostly for this reason right here.

His hot breath beat on my throbbing clit a few times before he pressed his mouth directly on top of my sweet spot. I threw my head into the bed, releasing a small moan into the room.

"You wanted this, didn't you?" He mumbled into my sex.

"Yes." I gasped, feeling his tongue flick my clit. "I want you."

His groan resonated to my entire body, sending me into an overload of hotness. His finger slowly entered me, finally giving me some kind of pressure I was aching for. He pumped his hand, curling his finger every other thrust. My abdomen tightened, already feeling close to orgasming all over him. He removed his hand and adjusted my legs, leaving me feeling empty once again.

I whimpered breathlessly and my eyes closed as I felt Max's warm tongue thrusting into my tight entrance. He pushed his tongue in and out, massaging my walls rhythmically.

"God, yes." I whined aloud, rolling my hips as best I could within his grip.

His fingers dug into my legs that laid upon his shoulders as he hungrily tasted me, sending his tongue as deep as he could manage, forcing his face closer into my body with each thrust and wiggle.

The pressure was building inside of me with each heavy breath against me.

One hand tugged at his hair while the other moved up to my nipples, pinching and rolling them between my fingers, tugging and adding to the pleasure that Max was putting me through.

For a moment I was met with Max's green orbs gazing up to me, watching my mouth open to allow soft moans to escape. I threw my head back, feeling my walls begin to tighten around his working tongue. The build up in my belly released into rippling waves of pleasure, shaking my body.

I cried out and tighten my thighs against his face. Max slowed his pace, waiting for me to ride my orgasm to the end until he pulled out.

I could feel Max pulling down his pants but my limp body couldn't even move. Not after the way he pleased me already. The warmth from his body covered mine like a blanket as he hovered over me, pushing my legs off of his shoulders until they were wrapped around his torso.

"L, Look at me." He breathed out, speaking softly. I opened my eyes to see his, making my heart burst at the seams.

Those dull, emotionless orbs I saw at the doctors office, gone. Replaced by ones filled to the brim with love and admiration. Max looked at me as if the world resided in my eyes, and his want wasn't so much a want but a need.

He needs me and the power of that is staggering.

"I love you." He murmured, placing his lips covered in my sweet juices to mine as a silencer as he pushed his hard cock into my entrance.

I clung to him, digging my nails into his back at the sudden fullness inside of me. My moans muffled against our interlocked lips.

He groaned and his hips stuttered before he began rhythmically thrusting deep inside of me. Over and over until I felt my stomach tightening again.

I grasped the sides of his face, holding our lips together in an attempt to hide my screams of pleasure from his harsh pumps. Our heavy breathing escaped through our noses while Max groaned and moaned against my noises of pleasure.

He started unraveling, thrusting his cock harder and faster, touching my g spot each time. I realize that now he was operating purely on instinct.

My mind goes sober for a split second, wanting to tell him not to cum inside of me but my moans are stuck in my throat, making it impossible to even speak clearly. It's not long before my body shuts my thoughts off completely, shaking in his embrace as I clench around him. Crying out his name ecstatically as he thrusted into me one last time, holding himself deep inside of me as we both cling to each other while he finishes.

The world stops around us as we breath each other's air. Panting in breathes until our bodies go limp next to each other. The sheets tangled between us as I lay on his chest. I listened to his frantically beating heart until it finally calms. When it does, I look up at him. A dopey smile laced his lips as he looks back. He lifted his hand to run his fingers gently through my hair before resting his head into the pillow behind him.

***
A/n: soooo, there's probably errors here since I got my nails done and it was extremely difficult to type. But, what'd you guys think? Hot and steamy enough? Or not?

I see a lot of people hating on Max, I get it though. Has that changed at all the last few chapters?