Fifteen.

Maddox POV

I held Ellie as close as I possibly could while she clung to me. Her sweet perfume invaded my senses, bringing my mind to an otherworldly place. One where it was only her and I.

The dream escape that I've imagined.

"God," Ellie laughed as her thumb wiped under my eyes , as if ensuring I was real, with the brightest smile I've seen since we've reunited. "I can't believe you're here."

I smiled lightly to her, trying to hide the fact that it hurt that she thought I was going to disappear again.

Fuck.

I really had to fix this.

"Oh, is this the sexy doctor you've been going on about?" Chelsea asked, covering her chest as she turned to us.

My eyes deceived me as they ventured to look at the pornstar I had watched and fantasized about for years as she held her breasts. She was barely able to cover her nipples with her tiny hands.

I cleared my throat and looked back to Ellie, who looked way too amused for my liking.

"This is Maddox. Max, this is Chelsea." Ellie introduced me with a growing, mischievous smirk.

Chelsea lightly smiled, extending a hand to me and letting her left breast loose. I froze, looking to her body for just a second before scolding myself.

This doesn't look good. I shouldn't be checking out another woman with Ellie right next to me. Not this soon and definitely not with someone she knows I've jerked off to.

"Oh, a quiet one." Chelsea laughed, placing her hand back to her chest.

"No, Max is just a huge fan. You were his release for four years. Wasn't she, Max?" Ellie nudged me softly before going to the chair and wiping everything down.

She left me practically alone, with a pornstar after making a crude comment.

My tongue was stuck in my throat.

"It's nice to meet you, Chelsea." I was able to gulp out.

"Ellie, you're such an ass. You're making him turn red." Chris chuckled, turning Chelsea so she was facing away from me.

Finally, I could breathe.

Then I saw the tattoo again. I was in awe.

"Wow, Ellie." I murmured, "This is beautiful."

Ellie smiled to me, brightly. All of her happiness stretching her lips to their fullest extent.

"Isn't it?" Chelsea asked as she moved her hair from her back so I could see the entirety of the art inked into her body. "You could come closer. I'll be nice for Ellie's sake."

I took a few steps closer until I could see every detail of every single feather she tattooed.

Ellie came beside me, trailing her clean finger over the raised area with her brows creased. "I have to add some shading here and finish the bottom part of the wings." She pointed out to me as she criticized her own masterpiece.

"I love it so far." Chelsea commented, peering back to us. "Can we finish up tomorrow?"

Ellie looked to me, her eyes twinkling with so much lust and desire but also, sympathy knowing it would cut into our time together. "Yeah. Should only take a few more hours."

"Awesome." Chelsea took her shirt, throwing it on over her head and turned to us again, her brown eyes glancing over my body. "Ellie said you wanted an autograph."