Tatt'd

A/N: warning! This bonus chapter is about 2.5k words *cries and laughs* I couldn't stop writing. I missed Mellie! Enjoy guys!

I sat curled up in a ball on my tattoo chair with my knees to my chest and tears running down my cheeks. My over producing hormones and leaking breasts being just part of the reason for my emotion downfall.

I couldn't stop. Even when Chris entered with my favorite smoothie in his hand.

"Ellie, I got you your green drink." He sang, trying to cheer me up but he saw even that wouldn't help. "Do you want to go home for lunch? Maybe that would help."

Chris had been doing all the heavy lifting the past three months while I stayed home with Rose and Max. It's been such a dream, one I had to violently shake myself awake from and return to reality.

But holding her in my arms just a few hours ago while she cooed in her sleep then having to hand her off to Max broke me to pieces.

I wanted my baby in my arms.

I wiped under my eyes and deeply groaned. "No, I can do this. I'm okay."

Chris huffed and handed me the smoothie. "Well, buttercup, go into the bathroom and make yourself presentable because your first appointment since having little Rosie will be here in ten minutes."

I gave a soft nod before rushing into bathroom. Looking in the mirror was my least favorite activity today. My face was still swollen now with make up running down my cheeks. My shirt I had changed three times already showed little wet marks where my nipples sat. My stomach protruded as if I were a few months pregnant still, even if I did walk around with Rose in her stroller every morning with Dixie, I couldn't get rid of the weight I had put on.

I was the opposite of sexy or what I pictured a successive business woman being.

At least that's how I felt.

I fixed my face as much as I could and threw on a sweater to hide my wettened shirt. Then I sat on the toilet with the lid closed, thinking to myself to stay calm.

I had the tattoo shop, the love of my life and now a beautiful baby girl, why do I feel so sad and defeated?

"Ellie." Chris knocked softly. "Your appointment is here."

I took one more deep breath before adjusting my clothing. I kept my head held high and faked a smile before walking out, following Chris to the front entrance.

My heart thrummed when I saw all of my loved ones standing there, surrounding my breathtaking baby girl and passing her around.

Sam held her last before everyone looked up. My dad, Lexi, Jacob, Annelia, and Max all smiled to me.

The tears I had just cleared rushed back before I ran up to Max and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hi, baby." He murmured happily, giving the top of my head a tender kiss. "Hope you warmed up because you're tattooing me first."

"I tried to fight him on it but he used my own granddaughter against me." My father chuckled, bringing his glance back to Rose. His large finger tenderly touching the side of her cheek.

I pulled away from Max and quickly pat my eyes again. "You guys filled all the appointments for today?" I asked looking between them all as they nodded.

Then Annelia ran up to me. I knelt down and scooped her up just to hear the fits of giggles she always gave at that action. "Auntie L! I'm going to help babysit Rose. Mommy said if I do a good job I might get a baby brother!"