Kabanata 3

I've always been fascinated by the sky as it changes it's colors every day. Behind thick clouds it had, what kind of secrets it holds beyond?

The light seen with the eyes, was totally insufficient. Beyond those beautiful light, holds thousands of elucidation. Though, the sky was clear and bright that it almost blinded my eyes.

If I stared at it too much, my eyesight will be lusterless, I had the tendency to stared at it for a long time. But it's still not enough for me to know what lies behind it.

It will just give me a kind of pain. A kind of pain, that will make me feel unstable. Whether I've found what lies behind those thick clouds, will it be enough? would it change anything? Bet, it's not...

Bumaling ang tingin ko sa baba kung saan naroon ang mga malawak na lupain na mayroon si lolo. Puno ito ng mga palay. The vibrant color of the grass, the animals eating the grass, fresh breeze, tall trees with fruits, flame of wood that mixes in the air. Hndi maipagkakaila na probinsya ang kinatitirikan ko.

I used to smell the fume of vehicles in Manila, which cause to pollution. Here in province. I must say that the dried leaves that was burned, causes a huge smog in the morning. Though, I could still stand it rather than the reek of hooptie.

Good thing Lolo placed me on the second floor, tanaw ko ang lahat. At makikita rin ang pagsikat at lubog ng araw.

I took a deep breath and smelled the fresh air. It's been a long time huh? I kinda miss this.

Nagpalit ako ng damit, I decided to wore my black sando and partnered it with white denim short. I tied my hair into a bun and leaves some strands, that was now falls freely at the side of my cheeks.

I whistled. I giggled when the wind answered back whistling. Dahilan para tangayin ang mga maliliit kong buhok.

Since my window was open, I heard some voices downstairs. I immediately opened the door. I know it's my stupid prick cousin, humanda siya sa akin!

Every steps that I make creates a loud thud on floor tile. Nagmamadali akong bumaba ng hagdan, I almost tripped because of excitement and irritation for that stupid prick cousin of mine.

Nang marating ko ang pinaka huling baitang ng hagdan, I saw a bunch of men. Talking and laughing freely.

But, when they saw me standing and looking like an idiot they stopped. I gulped. I don't know this men. Where's Tiantian? Sino ba itong mga ito? Are they visitors? Of course Gracia! get back to your senses.

Despite the looks they were throwing at me. I feel the most heavy stares for the first time, since I came back here.

My eyes landed at the man near the window, he's wearing a black shirt, partnered with Khahi shorts. His muscles flex because of the clothes he was wearing. I didn't know that wearing a casual clothes will make a man more enchanting.

The man sitting near at the window crossed his large arms. My eyes landed down to his stomach and his... Oh no! Gracia. Don't dare! don't look at his...

Shit! Because of irritation, I decided to look at the man's face. Parang gusto ko na lang mag pa gulong gulong palabas ng pinto, nang makita kong mariin rin itong nakatitig sa akin.

I gulped. His brows rose up and looked at me Head to foot, scanning me. His jaw clenched when he returned his gaze on my chest.

I looked at it, my cleavage was showing, hindi ko napansin. My bad! hinawakan ko ang magkabilang gilid ng black sando ko para i angat ng kaunti ang damit, but it was no used.

Dahil sa laki ng dibdib ko kusa na lang itong bumabalik sa pwesto niya. I heard a loud growled coming from the men in front of me, hindi ko alam kung sino sa kanila 'yon, dahil abala ako sa damit ko.

Pero narinig ko na lang na nagtatawanan na sila. Bumalik ang tingin ko sa lalaki at naka kunot na ang noo sa akin nito. He avoided his gaze and look at his watch instead. Suplado!

I was saved when I saw Tiantian with 'Nang Flora, coming out of the kitchen with trays containing foods.

I immediately ran off and wait for Tiantian to finally lend the foods to his friends. Hindi pa niya ako napapansin dahil abala siya sa mga kaibigan niya, pero ng tumikhim ako ay bumaling na sa akin ang atensyon niya.

As usual, he's mouth fell open while staring back at me. His eyes are wide like a tarsier, ang pangit talaga! I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. He grinned and walk towards me.

"Dalaga!" he shouted.

Agad kong tinakpan ang bibig nito at binatukan. He shouldn't scream that nickname! Nakakahiya sa mga bisita. Hinaplos niya ang ulong nasaktan at ngumuso. He smiled at me and kiss both of my cheeks.

I pinched the side of his waist, and I heard him whined. "Ouch! hey, stop, I miss you couz,"

I almost forgot the people around us because I keep on pinching Tiantian's waist and arms. I heard some of them laugh when they saw what I was doing to him. But that one particular man keeps on hissing, his brows was still clashed with each other. His lips was in a thin line, still looking at my clothes. Anong problema ng isang iyon!?

I was caught off guard when Tiantian, carried me like a sock of rice, he swayed me into the air three times and dropped me off. Bigla akong nahilo, matutumba na sana ako pero may naramdaman akong matigas na braso sa bewang ko.

A manly scent filled my nostrils, A heavy breathing and hard palm wrapped around my waist, made my breathing unstable. I looked at the man whose arms wrapped around me. My knees weaken when I saw who it was.

His adam's apple move up and down repeatedly. And I find it sexy...

His gripped tightened on my waist and eventually released his hard hand around mine. "Careful," his raspy voice echoed on my ears.

Tiantian beside me, laugh and pinched my cheeks. "You're blushing dalaga,"

Ng dahil sa hiya, I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room.

My breathing was still unstable. But this time, I know the reason why, it's because of the run. Not because of the presence of that man.

I am sure...

KEYMEMOIRS

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT
Thank you and godbless!