Chapter 1

"Hey guys it's Katie," I started my new YouTube video. "So I've gotten a lot of requests from you guys to do a question and answer video. I've seen a bunch," I say exagerating 'bunch'. "of tweets so I guess that's what im doing today" I say and smile clapping my hands together. "I tweeted out for you guys to tweet me your questions with the hashtag AskKatie and it trended world wide because you guys are amazing. Ok so here it goes" I say grabbing my phone and scrolling through tweets under #AskKatie. "What inspired you to make YouTube videos?" I ask. "I've always wanted to be an actress and I love making videos. My biggest inspiration would have to be you guys and of course my family, without you guys I wouldn't be where I am today." I say and smile. "Why are you soo pretty?! I love you so much" "Aww thank you I love you too" "Who is your internet crush?" I read and looked back at my camera. I though about it for a second, "Um... my internet crush would have to be, Jack Gilinsky" I say and smile. I answered a bunch more questions, "Bye guys thank you so much for watching. Make sure to give this video a big thumbs up and subscribe. Thank you, love you, see you next week. Byeeee" I say blowing a kiss and coverung my screen with my hands. I stayed up till 2 a.m. editing the video until my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

I woke up and got dressed. I did my daily make up nothing fancy and put my long straight brown hair in a pony tail. I uploaded my youtube video and tweeted the link. I instantly got a bunch of mentions on twitter, 'OTP! @jackgilinsky @katiewess #Jatie!' I laughed as #Jatie trended.

'@jackgilinsky they ship us😏 #Jatie'

I tweeted it and got a bunch of retweets. Jack retweeted it and replied,

'@katiewess who wouldn't😉 #Jatieforever'

I blushed as I read his tweet. I received a DM and opened it. 'Hey hmu😉' it was Jack. 'Um...' 'Lol jk we should hang out sometime' 'Yeah let me know' 'Cool what's your number?' I sent him my number and checked my mentions on Twitter replying and favoriting a few. A message popped up and it was a text, 'Hey cutie its Jack' I added his contact and replied.

To Gilinsky
Hey! what's up

From Gilinsky
Nothing!😩 I'm in Omaha

To Gilinsky
Haha when're you coming back?

From Gilinsky
Tomorrow my flight comes in early so can we meet for lunch?

To Gilinsky
Sounds good

From Gilinsky
Alright beautiful, I'll see you tomorrow

To Gilinsky
Byeee Jack

I felt my heart flutter and my cheeks heat up. "Why do you look so happy?" my brother, AJ, asks walking into my room. After I started making youtube videos and got pretty well known off those, AJ decided he would start making them too. I told my subscribers and followers about it and they started watching him too, so now we both live together in an apartment in LA. "What do you want" I ask rolling my eyes and laughing lightly. "Can we go get something to eat?" "Yeah let's go" I say and get out of bed. I grabbed my keys and drove to Chipotle. We ordered and sat down, "Oh my gosh Katie! Can I get a picture with you?!!!" A girl asks running over to me. "Of course" I say getting up. "AJ can you take a picture please?" I ask with a big smile. "Yeah" he says and takes the girls phone. "Can you follow me on Twitter?" "Yeah what's your Twitter name?" I ask taking out my phone. She put in her user, "What's going on between you and Jack?" she asks smirking. "What do you mean?" "I'm pretty sure he likes you, he's been tweeting about a girl all day. But who would blame him? Your perfect" she says and I smile. "Aww you're so sweet. Thank you" "Thank you so much Katie, I love you" "I love you too" I say and hug her and she walks off. I sat back down and saw AJ smirking at me. "What?" "Who's Jack?" "A viner" "Jack and Jack?" "Yeah" I answer. "Oh cool, what's going on between you two?" "I don't know he texted me and I guess we're having lunch tomorrow" "Nicceee" he says and I smile and start eating.

We got home and I decided to go look through Jack's tweets since the girl said he had been tweeting about a girl all day. '@jackgilinsky you're so gorgeous babe.' '@jackgilinsky tomorrow will be great' '@jackgilinsky crushinn hard.' I smiled and laughed. He could be talking about anyone, it doesn't have to be me, but I wouldn't say that I wouldn't be happy if it was. It's still early so I decided to text some of my friends to see what they're up to.

To: Jenn💛
I'm bored. What are you guys doing?

From: Jenn💛
Come over! Lauren, Andrea, Arden and I were gonna film a video, you can be in it to.

To: Jenn💛
I'll be over in 10

This is usually what my friends and I do. Film videos. All of my friends ,that aren't youtubers, are back home in New York so all my friends over here are youtubers. I love being with them though, and I love doing videos with them. I grabbed my camera and walked out of my room. "I'm going to Jenn's house!" I shouted out to AJ. "Ok! I'm filming!" He said and I put my things down. I loved to make noise and bother him when he's filming. I ran upstairs into his room and got in the video. "Hey guys it's your favorite Wess." I said smiling. "Katie can you shut the fuck up and leave?!" "Alright, I feel the love." I said walking out.

I got to Jenn's house and they were setting up for the video. They had a camera on the tripod, and they were fixing the lights. "Hellooo." I said and started helping them. "Well well well, if it isn't Mrs.Gilinsky." Andrea said laughing. "What?" "Oh come on we all saw the tweets. #Jatie #JatieForever." Jenn said. "Alright guys." "So let's start the videos. So on Jenn's channel we are doing the Bean Boozled challenge. Andrea's channel truth or dare. My channel best friend tag. And what are we doing on yours?" Arden asked. "Ummm Fuck Marry Kill." "Alright. Jenn's video first."