𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

I kept looking at the message that Jahlil sent me. Like nigga outta all nights why you pick tonighttttt.

"Meila come down here." My daddy yelled.

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒎𝒑 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎🤔

Just barely deciding to go against my mind saying jump I just hugged and made my way down the stairs.

To my surprise I saw my daddy and Jahlil dapping each other up and talking.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌😑

When I reached them I cleared my throat causing them to break from their conversation and look up at me. I even heard my momma mumble "Whew this gone be good." As she flew from the kitchen.

"This the Jahlil y'all was talking bout?" My daddy looked between me and my momma which ultimately just made me look at my momma.

She caught me looking at her for an answer and then slapped me in the back of my head before saying "Speak up Meila."

"Yea daddy that's him."

"Nigga I ain't know you was cool with my daughter hell Ian even know yo real name was Jahlil. Mfs just know yo ass a glock." My daddy looked at Jahlil laughing.

𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒕𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒚🤨

"Daddy how y'all know each other."

"That's the big homie." Jahlil answered.

My messy ass momma bussed up laughing and my fucking jaw just dropped.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒇 𝑩𝑶𝑳𝑫😩

"Boy don't make me beat yo ass." My daddy pointed at him.

"Ha. It sound good. But aye Meila come ride wimme."

"Lemme go change."

"Girl you Fine with what you got on bring yo ass."

I turned to ask my parents but they were already in the kitchen being all cute and shit again.

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚😂

While Jahlil was heading out to his car I ran back upstairs to grab my purse, phone and phone charger.

"I'm out." I yelled to my parents.

——
"So how you know my daddy?" I asked Jahlil as we sat in his car waiting on our food.

"Do it matter?" He answered not looking up from the blunt he was rolling.