𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"Daddy can you buy me a car?" I Came and laid in my momma and daddy bed disturbing their peace.

"Don't you got a job?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"See Amil my good sir... you are worried about the wrong things."

"It's yo mouth that's gone get you in a world of trouble Amelie." My Momma Said laughing and shaking her head.

"She get it from yo bird face ass." My daddy mumbled.

"Anywhooo! Parents that I love the mostest can y'all get me a car?" I pouted.

"How much money you got saved up?"

"About 1200." I answered looking up from my phone.

"Well you need about  3500 more to put down on whatever car you want." My daddy shrugged getting outta bed.

"Aha Amil look at her face." My momma pointed and laughed.

"Ugh I need new parents." I walked outta they room cause they just made me highly upset.

When I made it to my room I noticed that my phone was ringing. I lobbed down on my bed and seen that it was Milly so I answered.

"Hey Milly Pooh." I cheesed once the FaceTime connected.

"Don't call me geechie ass shit no more Amelie." He mugged.

"Whatever but wassup thug?"

"What you doing friend?" He asked looking over his shoulder.

"Trying to get my bald head ass daddy to buy me a car. How about about you? Why you keep looking ova yo shoulder" I Asked being all nosey .

"Why pops gotta be bald head and I'm on the block."

"Cause he is and-" I stopped talking cause I heard a girl in the background say "Where Jahlil at." I instantly heated up Cause he ain't talked to me since that day I was at his house which was like a couple weeks ago.

"Move bruh my mans don't even fuck with you." Milly said.

"Milly who's that? I asked being nosey again .

"Briella bird ass. She been over here everyday for weeks looking for Jahlil and this man ain't here. Mfs ain't seen him in weeks." He dropped his head.

"Lemme call you back." I hung up quick as hell and called Jahlil.

"Cmon cmon pick up baby please." I whispered to myself as the phone went to voicemail.

I sprung up from my bed and threw on some biker shorts, a fleece jacket and my gym shoes.

I headed to my momma room and asked her could I see her keys. She didn't even ask me any questions she just tossed them to me.

—-
I sped all the way to Jahlil's house. The whole ride there I was just praying cause I felt like he was ignoring me so I was ignoring him and now I feel really really bad.

When I arrived to his house I found that the door was unlocked and slightly cracked so I walked in and proceeded with caution. I reached the living room and he wasn't in there but his tv was on.

I checked to see if maybe he was in his backyard so I headed out there only to find that everything back there looked like it hadn't been touched in quite some time.

𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚🥺

"Jahlil!" I called out beginning to panic.

I checked every room before heading to his bedroom. I called Milly while I built up the courage to actually go in.

"Milly I'm nervous." I began crying.

"Just wait til I get there and we can go in together I'm on my way." Milly said clearly speeding through traffic.

"Imma go in Milly just stay on the phone with me." I eased the door open and say him laying there and instantly felt relief.

That was until I turned him over.

"Oh my god." I screamed and dropped my phone.

"Amelie what's wrong?"

"Meila what's wrong."

I was frozen and I literally couldn't say anything. I was in utter shock.

The sight before me was something that always crossed my mind but something I never wanted to see.

And now that I've seen it. I want to unsee it cause this can't be real.

𝗛𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗲 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗼🌚