Never

"I have to inform the crown prince of the situation," he said as if he just didn't hear Beatrice and me cursing him.

"She's not going anywhere. Why the hell do you think she's his mate? We were running and I was attacked first, she fought to save me," said Beatrice. She was fuming and looked like she would tear him apart by losing control.

"Why would someone attack her with silver poison unless they had to be sure that she should end up dead. We all know that there are people who don't want him to be the king and the easiest way to do that will be killing his mate," he said slightly agitated.

I looked at his mother who was silent when she should have spoken. I think she read my expression and asked, "You said that you were attacked first Beatrice. Are you sure?"

"Yes I was, if they were sure that she was his mate then why had they attacked me?" Beatrice looked satisfied that someone had acknowledged her point.

"They are cunning, this must be a trick," he said with a hardened expression.

"Or maybe you are a fool who is making baseless presumptions," she sneered back.

He gets up and hits his fist on the table and says, "This fool is your mate and Alpha here. Watch your words or you will face the consequences."

"I am already facing the consequences of being your mate," she said back.

"You," he was about to speak further when I cut him off by saying, "Stop this right now. You guys are fighting over me without asking my opinion."

I had said it loud enough to quieten them but Beatrice didn't stop as she said, "You have lost your memory and I am sure they want to take advantage of that."

"What advantage will I get by uniting her with her mate? You just want to oppose me in every way because you hate me for being of silver kingdom."

"Yes I indeed hate you for being from the silver kingdom because you attacked my mother's pack, oppressing us in the name of your prince's mate," said Beatrice with hatred visible on her face.

"It was your king who plotted against us first. He gave him a reason to do so," he said defending himself.

"This doesn't justify the death of my uncle whose territory was attacked and taken by your prince. Your motives were always selfish."

"Silence," said his mother loudly. This time they both didn't speak further.

"War can never be justified I have lost my mate to that but we are not here to talk about this. Mate or not she has to go to the capital for she is attacked by silver poison, she shall see the most experienced doctor to treat herself. As the doctor has told me as of now we can't know her mate as her wolf can't be sensed. We are only the subjects of the king it is for him to determine what should be done."

Beatrice looked as if she wanted to say something but was unheard bas the she continued, "It is important for her to get checked by the royal doctor, she shall be sent with our beta for her security. You cannot accompany her for we don't need anyone to get injured again while protecting you. "

Beatrice was hurt by her words it was evident on her face. What should I do now ? I couldn't even figure out the whole situation here and I am being sent to another place. I can't take this they no right to take decisions for me.

"I am not from your pack or kingdom you have no authority over me," I said back proudly.

"If you don't go there but I am sure you are smart enough to know that someone will take you. We have no authority to protect and you are likely to be attacked again if you go back alone," she said back coldly.

What does she intend to tell me? This woman is surely knows how to get her way. Even if go back to I might be attacked again but I don't want to leave Beatrice alone with such people. What is their true nature? Are they bad or just too loyal to the prince? Also I surely can't go back on my own.

"Kidnappers surely don't protect people they have confined. I shall go but you have to send Beatrice back. Your reason for taking her was finding if she's the Prince's mate but its now proven otherwise. You have no authority to keep her and no excuse can be made," I said as I wanted to protect the only person who cared for.

"What do you mean she's my mate?" he said loudly glaring at me.

"She has not accepted you but I think bastards don't know of manners," I said back to inform him that he doesn't own a person just because of mate bond.

"She shall be sent back and we will formally ask her pack for her to be sent to us. She is not the Prince's mate but you can be and we need you to prevent another war. Shall we prepare for your departure?"

Maybe she's not that bad, she wants to prevent a war. I don't understand what to do, who to believe. I don't have a choice even.

"You shall prepare, I am ready to leave."

___________________________

I shall proof read this in some time.

Please vote and comment.

The next chapter has him.....