Never

I flinched back at her words this was impossible, how in the world would my sane self agree to such a thing.

"What are you saying?"

"You don't remember this, do you?" she said calmly while I felt like my whole world was crashing down.

"I don't because I would never do that, not for permanently," I snapped back angrily. Reality and fiction everything seemed to crumble down right in front of me, I could not decipher right or wrong or even how I should act. I was afraid of going insane.

"Calm down," she said softly but in no way this could have happened, "I am telling the truth."

"Truth, seriously what the," I said bitterly irritated with every trivial thing, "just kill me already. I have gone mad."

"You don't remember because you wished it to be that way, you asked for it," she said gravely.

I wasn't buying that. "Then make me remember," I said intimidating her, looking right in her eyes, unfazed.

"It will hurt you, you wished to forget about it," she said turning away.

"You're lying," I spat out viciously, creases on my forehead visible from the tension, "for what reason I would do so and how would I even know how to come here."

"You didn't know how to come but I brought you here," she said in subdued serious voice.

"What?" I said my hands automatically found way to her arms. I was furious, confused and out of control. The way my hands tightened around her her would surely leave marks but I didn't care.

"You know how much I had to endure up till now. I could have almost died in the hands of these idiot werewolves and you are telling me that you brought me here at my wish. Do you seriously think I would believe that?"

She stood up, softly pushing away my hands, why was she still so damn calm. "For what did you find me?" she asked moving towards the other side.

"To go back, you were the only clue I could find," I said stepping forward, closing the distance between us.

"I can't send you back, you should return," she said averting her eyes and stepping back again.

"This conversation is not ending like this," I said sternly, werewolf or not I didn't care anymore, I won't leave without an answer. "Why did you bring me here and how? What are you? A witch?"

"I am not a witch, you know I am a foreseer, blessed by the moon goodess," she retaliated, being a bit offended.

"This is not the answer to my question," I said stepping forward, her back was against the wall, she couldn't move away anymore.

"It's for your own good if you don't know," she said trying to move aside but I slammed both my hands on the wall so she doesn't escape.

"I decide what's good for me," I said fiercely looking right in her eyes and I saw something flicker in them. I knew it was her wolf and if that thing took control I would be dead but I had been driven to such an edge that I didn't care anymore. The reason for my struggle was because I thought I would go back but if this can't happen when I am alive, I might as well choose the other way, this wasn't my life anyway.

She took a deep breath subduing her beast. "Let's discuss it nicely," she said grabbing my hand to move it away. I nodded and she walked back towards the chair. I followed her and stood in front of her as she sat glaring at me to follow her suit. Roughly grabbing the chair I said, "Talk," and seated myself.

"You needed my help, I needed yours and we both agreed for this," she said.

I massaged my forehead in irritation, she wasn't going to tell me why I needed her help, I had already asked so many times.

"For what did you need my help?" I asked savagely my one eyebrow quirking up in annoyance.

She gulped and inhaled in relaxing herself while I was losing control. "I did this to save my people and my kingdom-"

"I don't think I have the ability to save you or your kingdom," I mocked, I was fed up of her lies. "I don't have a werewolf nor any power. I am a weak human being who could hardly survive in your wicked world of beasts."

"Only you think so and since when this world became wicked for you. Didn't you always adore stories of such kind."

I felt like pulling my hair, my patience was ticking off. "And how am I saving your world?"

"Aren't you becoming the Queen as Arthur's mate?"

I hated her stone cold expression, I couldn't see through her. "First, I am not his mate. Second, I am not the Queen, Arthur will leave me as soon as he finds his mate."

"I know you're not his mate, but you're the queen-"

"He will leave me when he finds his mate," I said gritting my teeth.

"But he can't find his mate," she paused as if the words weren't ready to leave her mouth, "his mate is dead."

"No," I said loudly, "didn't you escape from your mate so that he doesn't kill her. Why would he kill her when he can't be the king without you. This wasn't in the book."

I had spent so much time recalling as much as I could, I wasn't going to believe her so easily.

"Because this isn't just a book."

________________________________

😭Tysm to all the readers my book has reached 12k views.

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think.