Book

Our tour had ended after the incident as I told that I needed rest. I have been racking my brain all day to recall each and every part of the story. The book to me was nothing more than a werewolf trope and I remember skimming through a lot of paragraphs. The book had all the cliché a werewolf book could offer.

To summarise, the story was kinda like this:

Estelle was the crown Princess of silver kingdom sweet, beautiful and kind hearted. She also had the special ability of 'sight', a power passed down in the royal blood to only one child at a time. A wolf with this ability is claimed to be blessed by Moon Goddess. It allows her to see apparent future disasters in visions. She cannot see her own future or anything she wishes but only what moon gooddess allows.

The cold ruthless king of moon kingdom, Cedric, hates the very land and people to whom she belongs. Driven by jealousy and greed, he wished to conquer her birth land. On the day of a royal ball which is held annually for cooperation between kingdoms he realises his mate is from family he wishes to destroy. He decides to put up a facade of love in order to hide his real intentions.

Estelle blinded by love willingly accepts him but, when her visions showed her the impending disaster; she decided to change the future and his heart. He knew how difficult it would be to beat the prince thus he made a new plan. A plan to kill the Prince's mate; making him the only person able to carry the royal blood line and  ascend the throne. After many attempts to change his corrupted soul, Estelle runs away to a forest in outskirts of moon kingdom to prevent his heinous actions as it would have been of no use to kill his mate if she wasn't there to  validate his accession.

____________________

I don't remember what happened after that as I didn't read the book further. Maybe it was ongoing or there were no further updates; that's why I dropped the book.

What sins I had done to be in such a situation?

Estelle shouldn't be dead; as far as I remember she had only hidden herself.
Why is everyone telling she's dead?
Also, if she died then what caused her death?

Estelle had gone to a forest and when I first woke up here, I was in a forest. Maybe there's some connection in her death and my arrival or what if she's alive. Who could have killed her? Mates can't kill each other and she didn't have any other enemies.

Should I try to go back to there to find clues?

Arthur surely won't let me do that now. Currently he wants to be the king to occupy moon kingdom to get his 'revenge.' Does he want to avenge the death of his sister?

Why did the assassination attempt take place when Estelle is already dead? He can't get the throne without her or does he still wish to attack?

Why is everything so messed up? Can't this be like a normal werewolf story?
What should I do ? I don't even know what will happen next.

I should ask about Estelle's death first. There's nothing else I can think of right now.

I need something to energise myself, I have used too much of my brain today. I probably lost some brain cells while thinking of this.

I close my eyes to rest on my bed but then I hear someone knocking at the door.

"Come in," I said unwilling to get up. I hear footsteps approaching; must be Beatrice or Clove.

"Good to know that you're comfortable here."

When did Beatrice's soft voice turn manly?

___________________________

I'll proof read soon.

Don't forget to vote.

Thanks for reading.