7 ; hangover

ahha im writing whenever i get the chance lol

vacation is fun so far!!

Aang woke up with a horrible headache. His mouth was dry and his throat sore. An over whelming feeling took over him, it was nausea, and it was probably the worst feeling he'd ever experienced.

He sat up, wondering how he got from the liqour store to his house. But then he saw Zuko, asleep in the chair across from his bed. Aang's head was swimming with ideas, but one stuck out in particular: he looked so peaceful.

The sunlight was hitting his face and lit it up perfectly. Aang stared at his scar. He didn't think it was horrible looking, or ugly. Katara was wrong. Suki was wrong. Aang thought it looked quite nice. It completed his face in a way.

Aang suddenly had the acidy taste of vomit in his throat, and he jumped from his bed to the small bathroom attatched to his room.

The noise of the toilet flushing woke Zuko, and then he heard Aang coughing violently inside the other room.

"Aang?" He knocked softly on the door.

"Yes..?" He mumbled. "Come in, I'm just throwing up."

Zuko pushed the door open and saw Aang sitting on the floor beside the toilet, pale ad a sheet of paper.

"First hangover?" Zuko laughed, kneeling beside him and pressing a hand on his forehead.

"That easy to tell?" Aang asked.

"Yep," Zuko smiled. "I'm gonna go get you water... stay here."

"Oh, yeah, because I was going to go take a jog around the block," Aang said.

Zuko ignored him and walked down the stairs. He didn't know where anything was, but he assumed the kitchen must be downstairs. Eventually, after walking through the living room, a second, smaller living room, he found the kitchen.

He opened every single cabinet to find a cup, and the cups just had to be in the last cabinet he checked.

Zuko figured sink water would be fine, so he filled the glass cup and carried it carefully upstairs. He knew water that sat too long on wooden floors caused warping.

Aang was coughing into the toilet when Zuko arrived.

"You should really pull your hair away," Zuko said, using his hand the brush Aang's hair back. "I know it's not long enough to get into the toilet, but it sticks to your forehead and makes you sweat more."

Aang nodded and wiped his mouth with a towel. "This sucks...."

"Yeah, do you want me to turn off the light?" He asked. "Sometimes it makes the headache less painful."

"Just dim it," Aang said.

Zuko glanced at the light switch, which had a small dial on it. He twisted it, and the light dimmed down. "Where did you get this?"

"It's pretty common," Aang said.

"Yeah, well, my first home was in the fire nation, so we used fire to light things," Zuko said. He kneeled down next to Aang and looked at him. "My home now is in a trailer park, with one light bulb."

"Oh, I see," Aang ran his hands through his hair. "I can't believe our first sleepover happened and I wasn't even concious for it."

"Seriously? That's what you take out of this?" Zuko laughed. "Yeah. whatever. Get better. It's saturday."

He got up and walked out of the bathroom, wanting to give Aang some space. A crowded sitting area wasn't the best when he had a fever like that.