16 ; give him a chance

hiiiiii

I'm getting a COCKATIEL

i love them sm .. ive had 3 other birds lol so dont worry i know how this goes

im super excited tho!!! i find out their gender tomorrow, theyre a lil baby. i got them dna tested.

I'll tell u in the next chapter, or probably at the end of this one lol

oh btw just to get the story straight i think i made an error in an earlier chapter where I said that Katara's mom had just gone missing but she was in fact murdered

have fun (:

Katara was at school the next day, but she wouldn't talk to anyone except Toph. Even Sokka was weirded out. She talked to him every day. They lived together.

"She's my sister," Sokka sighed. "And she won't talk. Huh. Who would've thought?"

"I dunno," Aang said absentmindedly as he dug around in his locker. "Maybe she had a bad day."

"What do you think?" Sokka glanced up at Zuko, who promptly shrugged and closed his own locker.

"You guys are no help," he groaned, and walked past them.

"Hey, I was-" Aang had started to talk, but Zuko was gone already.

He had a sneaking suspicion that today wasn't going to be the best. By art class, though, things had brightened up. Ty-Lee was still sitting in front of him, staring off into space as usual.

Haru was gone, though. He had transfered schools before homecoming. Aang would've been sad, but after the whole bending test thing, he decided against feelings anything about Haru.

There was a new girl in his place, she had black hair that was pulled back, and she had bangs. Her sleeves were longer than her arms and she constantly sighed. But she seemed to also stare at Zuko a lot.

Aang noticed that quality more than any other. This girl stared at him whenever he wasn't looking, and when she was caught, she had the audacity to roll her eyes at him.

"My name is Mei," She said that day. Her voice was so flat. "Names?"

"Im Aang, that's Ty-Lee, and this is Zuko," He said.

"I know who that is," She narrowed her eyes at Zuko, who looked away. "And I know the gymnastics girl."

"Yep! We're basically best friends," Ty-Lee put an arm around Mei.

The girl rolled her eyes again and sighed. Aang saw a lot of the same qualities Zuko had when he first met him. It didn't matter, because he didn't plan to talk to Mei at all. Aang knew he always tried to make friends with the 'new kid', but he'd just lost the energy. Especially with this girl.

"How do you guys know eachother?" Aang asked, looking at Mei and Zuko.

"We were friends way back," Mei stared at his face again.

Aang realized she was looking at his scar, like she'd never seen it before. It wasn't odd, he moved after he got that. After everyone in the entire school ignored him.

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer," He snapped as Mei.

She rolled her eyes and sat back in her chair. "Whatever."

Aang decided to ignore her just like Zuko was. But he felt like the odd one out. Mei knee Zuko and Ty-Lee, Zuko knew Mei. Aang had only known Zuko for a few months, and Ty-Lee for even less.