10 ; cheer up

I'm on the computer again!! aha.... i might have to work on the computer more often than on my phone. Considering school and all that. Anyways, here's the chapter!

<3

Aang was devastated. He kept his grades up, he talked to his friends like normal, but he was just always sad. It probably wasn't helping that he kept thinking about how to become friends with Zuko again. 

Zuko hadn't returned to school, apparently he had been asking to send his work home so he could 'be with his uncle'. But Aang hadn't seen his uncle when he went to the trailer. Aang thought he was lying.

He knew it was his fault. He just had to figure out how to fix it. Aang hadn't returned to Zuko's house since he had broken their friendship. He thought about visiting it often, just popping by to see if he had changed his mind. 

"Aang, you good?" Katara gently touched his shoulder. 

"Uh, yeah," He gave her a small smile. "I'm just worried about the test... in history."

"Oh my god, same," She said. Aang didn't respond, just looking at his locker. "I know you're sad about Zuko... but maybe it's for the best."

Aang gave her a glare, and she rushed to explain. "I mean that you can see the toll it's taken on you since he unfriended you... I'm just worried if you become friends again, it'll hurt you when he leaves."

"I don't care," Aang said. "I have to get to class."

Kat sighed, and watched as he walked away from her.

"He'll get over it," Sokka said.

"I hope so," Katara said. 

Toph followed Aang, ignoring her other friends. She knew they didn't know about Aang's stupid crush, so she didn't get angry at them. She wished that they could understand.

"Aang, I think you need a night out," Toph said when she caught up with him. "Me and Sokka thought it up yesterday."

"I'm good," Aang said. "I just want to go home."

"Come on, we're all worried about you," Toph pleaded. "I want you to come. I'm asking you as a friend."

"Alright, alright, I'll come," Aang smiled. "If it means that much to you..."

"Thank you," She let out a sigh. "We're going to Sherri's."

"I hate that name," Aang said.

"Why? It's what everyone calls it," Toph raised a brow.

"Just because Sherri got pregnant there doesn't mean we should make fun of the restaurant," He said. "I just think Jasmine Dragon is way better."

"Yeah, whatever," Toph shrugged. "See you in 7th."

Aang dreaded going out with his friends. He loved them, but he would rather just go home and be alone. Toph had said all of them were worried, though. He didn't really understand why. Aang felt like he was normal. He was just... sadder. Maybe he was showing too many emotions for his friends to handle. 

His train of thought came to a halt when he ran into someone. 

"Oh, hey, Jet," Aang mumbled. "Sorry about that."

"It's cool," He took a toothpick from between his lips. "You look awfully tired."

"Thanks..." Aang said. "I get that a lot."

Jet scoffed and kept walking. Aang never liked Jet. He looked at people like they didn't matter. Like every student here didn't have feelings. 

<3