23 ; Iroh

hihihihi
What's up????

"I don't eat gluten," Azula said.

"Well, it's all we have," Zuko set the plate in front of her. "Or don't eat, I don't care."

She glared at him before picking up the toast and throwing it into the trashcan behind them. "I'm not going to consume carbs like you."

"Thank god for my metabolism," He said, giving her a smug smile. "Looks like someone didn't get so lucky."

Azula nearly lunged across the table at him, but Iroh yelled at them to stop. Zuko flinched, he wasn't used to hearing his uncle sound so angry. Azula simply rolled her eyes and leaned back in the chair.

"At least my dad isn't a murderer," She mumbled under her breath.

Zuko didn't say anything, he just stared at the table with his hands folded in his lap.

Azula left the trailer to meet up with her old friends, including Mai. Iroh urged Zuko to go with her, and he gave in.

"Have fun, don't stay out too late," He said as they left.

They had been walking for only a minute before Azula spoke up. "Why don't you call your friends and hang out with them? This is a girl's trip. Hm. On second thought, do you even have friends?"

"I have friends," He sounded more defensive than he wouldve liked, but quickly corrected his tone. "I don't have a phone to call them."

"I'm surprised you have friends," Azula smirked. "With your face and all."

Zuko didn't respond, and so his sister continued. "Use my phone."

She handed it to him, and he almost dropped it. The case was so slick it was hard to hold, and he wasn't used to holding a smart phone anyways. Zuko dialed Aang's number quickly and brought it up to his ear.

"Hello?" Aang asked.

"Hey," Zuko said, glancing at his sister. "I need to come over."

"Oh, sure," He said. "The spare key is under the cat like always."

"Yeah, can you call Toph, too?" He said.

"Who's on the phone?" Azula asked loudly.

"Wait, who is that?" Aang asked.

"It's my friend," Zuko shoved his sister's shoulder. He turned away from her. "It's my sister. She's being an ass right now."

"Your sister is here?" Aang said loudly. "Bring her over! I wanna meet her!"

"Trust me, you don't," He sighed.

"Of course he wants to meet me!" Azula grabbed at her phone. "Who is it?"

Zuko held it out of her reach. "Cut it out!"

"It's my phone, let me have it!" Azula said.

Zuko pushed her back, and she stumbled a few feet away. She shot fire at him, and to his surprise, it was blue. It went so close to his face he could feel the heat, and it wasn't very pleasant.

"What the hell!?" He said.

Azula grabbed her phone off the ground where Zuko had dropped it and held it to her ear. "Who is this?"

"Uhh..... Aang?"

"Nice to meet you," She smiled. "I would love to come over."

"Oh. Uhm, yeah," Aang said. "Zuko knows the way."