8 ; Sokka

Hiya!!! i finushed my essay :)

edit: school starts tomorrow... it's 11:59. I'm scared..

"Where is.... Wait, where are we going?" Zuko gripped the steering wheel as he pulled out of the mall parking lot.

"Suki's house," Aang said, as if Zuko had any idea where that was.

"Directions?" He said panicked.

"Oh! Turn right!" Aang pointed to the right.

"What are we helping Sokka with? Is he hurt?" Zuko asked, trying to watch the road and also Aang.

"Keep looking at the road!" Aang scolded. "And, I don't know why we're helping him. He just said it was an emergency very loudly and then hung up."

Zuko listened to Aang's directions, clutching the gear shift with every sharp turn or heavy change in speed.

About ten minutes later, they arrived at Suki's house, parking down the street as Sokka had texted Aang a minute earlier to not be noticed. He had also told them to sneak along the fence with the ivy on it, until they reached the side of Suki's house. Then they were to knock on the side gate, and Sokka would let them in.

Of course, Sokka just didn't know Zuko had come along as well.

Aang knocked softly on the gate. He glanced up at Zuko and shrugged lightly. It was only seconds before Sokka swung the gate open silently.

"Aang! Thank god you're here," He whispered. "I was going to call you again because you were taking so lon-"

Sokka had noticed Zuko standing next to Aang. He looked Zuko up and down suspiciously before turning to Aang.

"Really? You brought him?" He asked.

"He drove me here, actually," Aang gave a smile. "We were hanging out."

"Mm. Of course you were," Sokka mumbled. He gave Zuko another suspicious look before waving his arm and walking into the backyard. "Come on, let's just get this over with..."

Sokka had a handful of pebbles in his palm, and they were all three standing below a window on the second floor.

"Are you going to throw rocks at her window?" Zuko asked. He already knew the answer.

"No, I just thought I'd sit here and eat the rocks," He said, voice dripping with sarcasm. "Of course I'm going to throw them."

Zuko rolled his eyes and stood back to watch the gate.

Sokka started throwing rocks at Suki's window, a small little plink when they made contact. It only took 4 rocks to get Suki's attention.

The window slid open and Suki stuck her head out. "Sokka? Why are you here?"

Aang and Zuko stepped in front of the window so she could see them.

Suki smiled. "Hey, Aang. Zuko. Why are you all here? I'm not allowed to leave."

"We came to rescue you!" Sokka said loudly.

"Shh!" Suki glanced behind her. "My mom is next door."

"Oh, sorry. Well, climb on down," Sokka grinned.

"Uh... How?" She asked. It was a 6 foot drop at least, with no grips on the wall. The only plausible way would be to hold onto the window and hope someone would catch her.

"Drop down, I got ya," Sokka said, holding out his arms.

Suki groaned in annoyance, but she trusted her boyfriend. She always trusted him, Aang knew that. Aang wondered if someone would ever love him like that.