author's note

a/n:

PLEASE READ EVEN IF U HAVE READ INSOMNIA AND UNDERSTAND THE PLOT! I HAVE SOME MORE THINGS TO CLARIFY ABT THIS SEQUEL AND WANT YALL TO READ EVERYTHING. skip if u rlly feel uninterested.

PHOBIA is the SEQUEL following the INSOMNIA book which means that many references and characters will be connected to the past events in the first book, "insomnia". If you have not already, please read the first book, "insomnia", which is also abt a skz zombie au and is one of the books i published and written. To better understand this book, I highly recommend reading "insomnia" beforehand or else you will be TOTALLY lost.

PLUS, there will be spoilers about "insomnia" in this book so if you plan on reading "insomnia", read "phobia" after. DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT READ PHOBIA UNTIL YOU READ INSOMNIA.

Now if you have read the epilogue of "insomnia", you know that Hana, aka you, is captured and taken away by the enemy group of District 9. Since you are now staying at their homebase, you will meet many new characters.

LASTLY, i hope you guys enjoy this sequel. i left "insomnia" on a cliff hanger with the epilogue because i felt that everything was too perfect at the end and i wanted to add some spice. i did not expect yall to be so happy to hear that i was thinking about creating a second book and tbh i was just bluffing until yall piggybacked and supported that idea.

i am so grateful for each and everyone of u reading my books especially for always giving me nice feedback and funny comments to look at. i hope u guys like this book and i love you guys ❤️