𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖳𝗐𝗈

Chapter Twenty Two,
I Would

Chapter Twenty Two,I Would

CHLOE and her group had been walking for an hour when they found a truck parked at the side of the road with a flat tire.

Daryl signaled for them to move into the woods quietly, avoiding the guy who called himself 'Jesus' from seeing them.

Hiding behind the trees, they waited for the best moment to attack. Rick approached from one direction, and Daryl moved in from the other.

"Hold still, and maybe we won't hurt you," Rick said as he restrained the guy.

"Sure thing," the guy responded, and before Chloe knew it, Rick was beaten to the ground.

The guy displayed some impressive moves.

Chloe braced herself for an attack, but he skillfully evaded her, focusing on Daryl instead. Daryl, attempting to catch him, ended up slammed against the truck.

It was Chloe's turn now. She stood in front of him, blocking his way as he tried to escape.

"I don't wanna hurt you," he said as she stood her ground. "Just let me pass."

Summoning all her strength, Chloe charged at him, pushing him to the ground, while Rick and Daryl aimed their guns at him.

"This is done," Rick said.

"Do you even have any ammo?" the guy asked them.

A walker approaching them proved that they did, as they both shot it down simultaneously.

"Okay, you gonna shoot me over a truck?" he challenged.

"There's a lot of food on that truck. The keys, now. Hand them over to Chloe and don't try anything," Rick demanded.

"I think you know I'm not a bad guy."

"Yeah? What do you know about us?" Daryl asked him.

"Give her the keys. This is the last time I'm asking," Rick threatened.

He took the keys out of his pocket and held them out for Chloe. She gave them to Rick, then turned to Daryl, noticing that the drinks Denise wanted had all exploded.

"Dammit," Daryl exclaimed.

"Get me a rope, please," Rick requested.

"All gone?" Chloe asked Daryl as she reached for a rope from his backpack, which was soaked with soda.

"No, there's still one."

"Here," she gave Rick the rope and watched him tie the guy up, attempting to learn some of the knots he used.