CHAPTER 01 🧚‍♀️

Jeon Jungkook, a boy who only wants happiness in this world but gets the complete opposite. He has his three best friends, Jin, Jimin and Hobi. Jungkook loved his friends dearly. However the world isn't treating the boy right, he is the main target. Day in, day out the boy will get picked on, teased, punched, kicked and he just had to...bare it.

"Yo yo Jk in the houseeee" Hobi shouted as he watched the boy nervously walk to their table.
"Hi hyung" Jungkook cutely waved as he sat down.
"Hey bitches" Jin sang, until he looked at Jungkook.

"Oh omg kookie, forget I said that word" Jin awkwardly laughed.
"Jin hyung I know what bishes mean"Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"What does it mean then?" Jimin playfully asked knowing that Jungkook had no idea.

"It's a type of fish,duhhh" Jungkook spoke proudly, thinking he was correct.
"Uhm Kookie that's not what it means" Hobi spoke between his laughter.
The younger watched as the group laughed and displayed a huge pout.

"Omg did you guys hear?" Jimin squealed.
"Hear your squeaky ass voice? Yes, yes I did" Jin laughed.
"Yah that's just rude. Anyhoo three new teachers are coming" Jimin clapped cheerfully.

"Why are you so excited they are probably manky old farts" Hoseok scoffed, not wanting to get his hopes up.
"Nu-uhh rumour has it they are in their 20's and they are supposed to be teaching this afternoon" Jimin smiled even more.

"What lessons have you all got?" Jin asked.
"Geography" Hobi sighed.
"Music" Jimin danced a little.
"English" Jungkook chewed on a carrot.
"Ah well I have bloody maths. I would rather throw up than go to maths" Jin grumbled.
"I can't wait for english" Jungkook perked up.
"That's cause you're good at it" Jimin playfully rolled his eyes.
"Whatever" Jungkook said eating more carrot sticks.

As Jin was about to say something a group of boys came running over. They stood right behind Jungkook.
"What do you want Mark?" Hobi stared at him.
"I just wanted to say hello to bunny boy over here"
"Go away!" Jimin shouted.
"Not before I do this" Mark called out evilly.

Jungkook was about to look up but he felt stuff hit his head and trickle down his body.
Mark and a few others stood over him and poured milk, flour, eggs and vegetable oil all over him.
"PANCAKE KOOK!" Mark shouted on the top of his voice making everyone turn around and laugh at Jungkook.

The boy was covered, he couldn't see anything. It was all in his eyes, all over his clothes, his whole body was covered. He couldn't even cry cause it was in his eyes. Everyone other than his group were laughing their heads off. Jungkook quickly stood up, he was about to run until he fell straight onto the floor. This made everyone cry with laughter.

Jungkook stood up, picked his bag up and ran away. He ran through the corridor, making everyone point and laugh at him. He headed towards the toilets but people were already blocking it. Jungkook painfully cried.

"Oi pancake boy is over there" Someone shouted making a giant crowd with their phones swarm towards him. Jungkook took a turn and quickly ran into a classroom he quickly shut the door behind him. Jungkook fell to the floor and cried. 

However he was quickly met with a hand on his shoulder. Jungkook flinched and his breath dropped.
"D-don't hurt me again please" Jungkook sobbed.
"Hey hey shhh it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you" A deep voice spoke as they crouched down to Jungkook's height.

Jungkook couldn't recognise the tone of voice. He slowly looked up was met with the most handsome face he had ever seen. The man had honey toned skin, a sharp jaw line, brown fluffy hair, cute ears and sparkly brown eyes.

"Hi love, I'm Mr Kim. I'm one of the new teachers, you can trust me. Are you okay?" The man said looking at the younger's messy state.
"Uh n-not really" Jungkook released a heavy sigh.
"Who did this to you love?" He softly asked.
"Just some people in the canteen" Jungkook mumbled.
"Has it happened before?"

Jungkook slowly nodded his head as he shivered slightly.
"Okay let's get you cleaned up, I don't want you getting sick."
"I don't have any clothes" Jungkook sighed.

"Luckily for you I have spare clothes with me, I was gonna go somewhere later and so I thought I'd change but this is more important" Tae smiled.

"Are you sure sir? I-I don't want to be a bother" Jungkook whispered.
"Of course, you're not a bother sweetie.
Now let me go get some wipes so we can get you cleaned up"
He stood up and walked over to his desk. He grabbed some wipes and tissues and brought them over to the student, he took a seat in front of the younger trying not to scare him.

"Can I?"
Jungkook nodded his head knowing that the teacher would only help him. The teacher shuffled closer and took out wipes. He started to wipe Jungkook's face, taking off all the ingredients.
"What lesson have you got next?" Mr Kim said trying to make the younger relax more.

"English, I really like it" Jungkook smiled a little.
"Oh Really?! That makes two of us then. What's your name love?"
"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook"
"Awh you have a pretty name"
Jungkook blushed at the teachers comment, thankfully it was covered by the mess on his face.
"T-thank you"

Soon later Jungkook was pretty much clean other than his jumper. Luckily his trousers were still clean. Tae went to his bag and pulled out a navy blue jumper.
"The jumper might be a bit big but it'll be better than what you're wearing now" Mr Kim smiled giving the younger the jumper.
"Thank you" Jungkook said.

Tae turned around just in case the boy felt uncomfortable. Jungkook quickly took his jumper off and put on the teachers one. The jumper was much bigger than Jungkook. It came down to his mid thigh and the arm length was much longer than the boys arms. Jungkook took in the smell, a warm vanilla smell shot into his nose making the boy feel safe.
"Y-you can turn around now." Jungkook shyly spoke.

The teacher turned around and saw the younger. Mr Kim was stunned by the younger, he was beautiful. He smiled at how the jumper swallowed the younger's body as he was shorter than him.
"How are you feeling now?" He asked.
"I'm f-fine now, thank you sir" Jungkook smiled.

'Awh he has a bunny smile' Mr Kim thought.
"Good, and please, call me Tae, but only when we're alone."
"Are you sure?"
"Of course, my name is Kim Taehyung! But Taehyung is too long so just call me Tae!"

"Your name is really nice!" Jungkook blushed.
"Thanks pup!"
"What class are you in next?"
"Hmm E1"
"That means you have me. I thought I recognised your name" Tae gasped happily.

Ring

"That's the bell, sit wherever you want"