CHAPTER 31 🧚‍♀️

Jungkook walked through the door, strutting through the hallway angrily. He swung his backpack off his back and threw it somewhere. He ran upstairs and flopped onto the bed, digging his face into the pillow.

Finals start in a few days time, Jungkook was stressed a lot. Most of his teachers were putting so much pressure on him and his classmates, that it was becoming overwhelming. The whole way in the car journey he was abnormally quiet. Tae knew something was bothering the boy but he decided he would talk to the younger once they got home.

As Tae was getting his stuff from the boot, Jungkook ran into the house. Tae lightly sighed, knowing that the he was distressed. He locked the car and walked into the house. He shut the door behind him and placed his stuff to the side. He greeted some of the maids and butlers before running upstairs to Jungkook. He opened the door and saw the boy star fished on the bed.

"Baby" Tae husked out as he walked over to the younger. He sat down on the bed and shuffled back. Jungkook wiggled up to Tae and dived into Tae's chest.
"What's wrong with my little baby boy" Tae asked, fiddling with the younger's raven hair.

"Finals! The teachers are putting so much pressure on us. It's so annoying, there's only so much I can remember. They expect us to know everything and be able to get full marks. But that's physically impossible" Jungkook groaned, creating vibrations through Tae's chest.

"Awh sweetheart, everything will be okay. I'll help you revise and cheer you on. You'll be great. I know you can't remember everything and you aren't supposed to. Just try your best that's all we ask for!" Tae smiled, pulling him closer.

Jungkook just huffed and said thank you not wanting to put the blame on his fiancé.
"Come on bub I know you're tried and annoyed, but you need to eat and start revision" Tae placed a kiss on the boys head as he sat up.

"Chef Lee has made pizza" Tae bribed.
Jungkook's head shot up excitedly.
"Can you carry me pwease?" Jungkook pouted.

"Of course, I won't ever say no" Tae chuckled. He stood up and picked the boy up, holding him securely by his thighs. Jungkook held onto his neck and rested his head on the side of the elders head comfortably.

Tae walked downstairs and went to the dinning room where a maid was putting the food on the table.
Tae placed Jungkook on the floor carefully and sat down. However Tae noticed the younger was not sitting down, and asked him if something was up.

"I wanna sit on your lap" Jungkook said nervously.
"Why didn't you say" Tae smiled widely, guiding the younger onto his lap. Tae loved how cute the younger was and how clingy he can be, so small gestures like these, make Tae the happiest. Jungkook straddled his lap, facing the elder shyly.

"Here baby" Tae said bringing a slice of home made pizza to the boys lips. Jungkook took a big bite and giggled happily, scrunching his nose cutely, making Tae's heart melt.

Once the two had finished their meal and thanked Chef Lee, they made their way to the lounge where the two would study.
After an hour and a half, the two were completely focused. Pieces of paper was scattered around the area. Jungkook was on the floor writing notes while Tae was sitting right next to him, writing a lesson plan, while helping the younger when he needed help.
"Taee I can't do this" Jungkook whined, dropping his pen and slouching his back, while forcing a pout on his lips.

"Yes you can baby, in a few weeks this will be over! Is there anything I can help you with?" Tae asked rubbing the younger's thigh gently, trying to calm him down.
"Hmm I just can't remember the quadratic formula! Every time I say it, I always forget it" Jungkook whined again.
"Awh bubba, here let me write it on a post it note for you and then keep coming back to it"

Tae got a pen and wrote out the formula. Once he was done, Tae told Jungkook to finish revision for the night as it was getting late, and he knew the younger would struggle. Tae finished up his work and packed his things away. Jungkook crawled onto the elders lap and placed his arms on the elders shoulders.
"You're so pretty" Tae complimented the younger, caressing his cheek.
"Thank you" Jungkook blushed.

"My beautiful baby" Tae whispered before leaning forward and attaching their lips. Jungkook melted in the kiss. The small sweet kiss, progressed into a heated make out. The boys were kissing passionately, filled with love. The kiss created small butterflies in the younger's stomach.

The feeling of stress had been lifted off. Jungkook pulled away first, breathing quickly trying to get his breath back. His lips were slightly swollen, and parted. He rested his head on Tae's forehead and shut his eyes peacefully. Minutes passed with them just sitting in silence, enjoying one another's presence.

"M'need a shower" Jungkook mumbled as he tried to stand up.
"Okay baby, can I join you?" Tae smirked.
"No funny business though, I want to be able to walk at school tomorrow" Jungkook pleaded.
"Fine fine, come on let's go" Tae chuckled as he stood up.

The couple ran up the stairs and made their way to their room. Both of the boys stripped and made their way to the bathroom. Tae turned on the shower and made it so it would be warm enough for them. Once done, Tae held the younger's hand and brought him into the shower, making sure he didn't slip over. Tae squeezed some shampoo into his hand and started massaging it into the raven's scalp, making light moans leave the boys lips.
"Shut your eyes bubba"

Jungkook did as he was told and shut his eyes. Tae washed out the water, making sure he didn't get any in the younger's eyes. He then rubbed the conditioner in and rinsed it out minutes later.
"My turn" Jungkook said with a bunny smile.

He turned around and faced the elder. Tae bent down a little so it was easier for the younger to reach. He copied Tae's actions and rinsed out all the hair products. Tae wrapped his arms loosely around the younger's bare waist and started leaving a trail of kisses down the boys milky skinned neck, making the younger moan slightly. A small trail of hickies were left down his delicate neck. Tae looked at it feeling pleased with himself.

The boys finished up in the shower and completed their night routine. They made their way to their shared room. Tae began drying Jungkook's hair with his towel, making sure it would dry fluffy. No too long later, they both slid into bed and turned the light off. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae tightly, burying his face in his lovers chest.
"Don't stress baby, you'll be amazing"