CHAPTER 15 🧚‍♀️

The day for Jungkook to meet Tae's parents rolled around way to quick. The couple were in the car on the way there.
"What if they don't like me? Will the kick me out? Omg I've dressed really scruffy? Wait my hair looks really bad! They might think I'm too babyis..."
"Stop right there baby, you look beautiful! Your hair is lovely. You will never be too babyish, you're my baby and my baby only. Yes you're pure and innocent but that's not a bad thing, I think it's cute. Don't doubt yourself, they're really excited to meet you, they're gonna love you"

Jungkook pouted, as he felt sick from nerves.
"Bubba we're here" Tae drove up the drive parking his car outside the mansion.
"HOW THE FLUFF DID WE GET HERE SO QUICKLY. DID YOU SPEED. WE WERE QUICKER THAN THE FLASH!" Jungkook screamed.
"Uhm baby, it took us 20 minutes!"
"WHAT! THAT WAS A MILLISECOND! Gosh kookie calm down, you're gonna be fine" Jungkook whispered to himself.

"Yep it's going to be fine, come one let's go!"
Tae got out the car, and opened the door for Jungkook.
"Come on baby" Tae chuckled dragging the younger out the car with his hand. They walked to the front door. Jungkook was shaking a lot.
"Calm down, they're are soft teddy bears!" Tae laughed.
Jungkook was about to protest, but the door opened.

"TAE MY BABY!" A woman screamed, pulling the boy into a massive embrace.
"Hey mum" Tae laughed.
Jungkook awkwardly stood there twiddling his thumbs, looking down at the floor.
"Didn't I tell you not to look at the floor?"
Jungkook darted his eyes up, widening his doe eyes as he saw both of them were looking at him.

"oh gosh" he muttered under his breath.
"Hello Mrs Kim, my name is Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook spoke with a small pure voice. He quickly bowed holding his bow for 10 seconds. Once he stood up straight again he made eye contact with Mrs Kim. There was a quiet pause, no one spoke. Mrs Kim was analyzing the younger. Jungkook honestly wanted to cry, he didn't know if she was judging him.
"I-I'm r-really s-sorry I..."
"OH MY GOD HES ADORABLE!" Mrs Kim squealed, interrupting the younger's apology as
she engulfed the boy in a massive hug.
"TAE HES LIKE A LITTLE BUNNY" she squealed again, pinching the younger's chubby cheeks.

"Mum we should probably go inside, unless you want to be standing outside all day."
"Oh yeah of course, come in come in" She ushered.
They all walked inside, Jungkook was amazed by the interior design.
"Your house is beautiful Mrs Kim"
"Awh thank you, call me mum kookie" She said giving a warm smile. Jungkook looked up at Tae and saw his boxy smile, making Jungkook smile as well.
"Dinner should be ready shortly, go sit down at the table. HONEY, THE KIDS ARE HERE!" Mrs Kim yelled out.

Tae took hold of the younger's hand and led him to the table. They sat next to each other, leaving two chairs in front, free for Tae's parents. Mrs Kim walked in holding a few dishes.
"I decided to make Japchae, it's a family favourite, Tae said you liked it as well"
"I love Japchae, thank you so much Mrs Kim"
Mrs Kim placed the food on the table and sat down. A few seconds later, they heard some movement. Jungkook nervously fiddled with his hands under the table. Tae noticed and took hold of his hand with both hands. Jungkook looked up at him and Tae nodded.

"Hello son" Mr Kim spoke happily sitting down next to his wife.
"Hey dad" Tae smiled.
Mr Kim turned his attention to the smaller boy sitting next to his son.
"And you must be Jungkook" He smiled.
"Yes s-sir, it's n-nice to meet you"
"Awh aren't you a cutie" He chuckled deeply.
"Thank y-you sir" Jungkook blushed from embarrassment.
"Please, call me Dad"

"So Jungkook sweetie tell us about yourself" Mrs Kim said as she started digging into her food.
"Uh well I'm 18years old, I love music and dance. I hope to open my own dance academy in the future for children. I love hugs, and affection. I don't like loud noises, violence. I usually get scared quite easily. Oh and I love the sky, it's really pretty, especially the stars" Jungkook spoke shyly, before taking a few bites of his food.
"That's lovely dear, I love the fact that you want to open your own dance academy!" Mrs Kim smiled.

"How is teaching going for you Tae?" Mr Kim asked.
"Great, I love it. I knew it was a good idea, I'm happy I did it. It feels nice not having to look after a company anymore"
"That's good kid, the company is doing really well actually. Although I need you to have a meeting with a business partner about our partnership as they want more shares." Mr Kim huffed.

"Of course schedule it and give me a call once you've set a date!"
They all chatted about everything and anything, thankfully it was all going smoothly.
"The food was amazing mum, thank you so much!" Jungkook smiled.
"Awh you're very welcome sweetie. I heard you're a fan of cheesecake, so I thought we could have it for dessert"
Jungkook's eyes lit up making the others chuckle at his reaction.

"Thank you so much, I love cheesecake" Jungkook sheepishly laughed.
"I'm glad I'm not the only one" Mr Kim cheered.
They devoured the cheesecake rather quickly.
"Here let me help you with the dishes" Jungkook quickly said walking behind her carrying a few plates.
"Thank you so much sweetie, boys go put a film on we will be out later"

Once the two were done, they walked into the lounge and saw that the others were waiting for them to watch a film. Mrs Kim sat next to her husband comfortably, while Jungkook went on the other sofa which Tae was on. He didn't really know how the parents would react if the couple cuddled so he sat up, leaving a small gap between him and Tae.

Tae just cocked his eyebrow at the younger lifting his arm up, signaling the younger to cuddle him. Jungkook hesitantly moved closer to Tae, slowly wrapping his arms around Tae's waist and nuzzling the side of his face into Tae's chest. Tae placed a kiss on the younger's head making Jungkook blush and he watched Tae's parents watch them with big smiles on their faces.

Overtime, they finished watching the film, the night was drawing in and it was finally time to leave. Jungkook could barely keep his eyes open.
"We should probably go" Tae spoke up.
"Of course. You can come anytime you want" she smiled brightly.
Tae stood up, with the younger clinging onto him. Jungkook wrapped his arms and legs around Tae, digging his face into Tae's shoulder. Tae held onto the younger's thighs as they walked to the door.
"He's adorable" Mrs Kim cooed.
"You've found a good one Tae, I can see he's changed you for the better" Mr Kim smiled at the couple.
"He has, I couldn't be more thankful" Tae said lovingly. "Anyway I better get this sleepy head home"

"Of course, come again soon please. I want to see Jungkook again, at least within the next week" She demands.
"Yes mum" Tae laughed. "Anyway thank you for dinner, we'll see you soon" Tae waved goodbye as he walked out the door.
Tae's parents stood at the door was, watching how Jungkook dug his face into Tae's neck, sleeping.
"He's so cute" Mrs Kim sighed with content.