CHAPTER 06 🧚‍♀️

Jungkook laid there, sleepless yet drowsy. Tired yet awake. The clapping of the thunder filled the silent room. The noise echoed around him, making the younger flinch. He was never a fan of loud noises, so thunder scared him a lot. Times like these, he would drown the noise out with music or even phone someone. But he couldn't. Jungkook tossed and turned, trying to at least find some sort of comfort, but nothing worked.

He looked at the time and it was already 4am. Jungkook sighed knowing he had school soon and if he didn't have a good sleep he wouldn't concentrate very well. He needed to sleep. Jungkook thought about ideas he could do and one popped in his head and decided to risk it. He got out of bed and quickly ran out of the room. He walked a few steps ahead of him and quietly opened the door directly in front of him. He lightly walked over to the sleeping male, trying his best not to trip over anything.
"Just friends" the boy reminded himself, with a bright red face.

He took a deep breath and started to shake the elder gently, but hard enough to wake him from his sleep.
"Tae" Jungkook lightly called out with a soft, quiet voice.
The elder stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. He was met with a pair of doe, in pitch black, which startled the elder slightly.

"Jungkook?" A deep voice rasped out, startling the younger with his deep voice making him blush even harder.
"Is everything okay?"
"I-I can't sleep" Jungkook choked out, knowing how stupid he sounded.
"Stop beating yourself up sweet, it's not your fault, come lay here" Tae said gently patting the space beside him.
Jungkook hesitatingly nodded and slowly slipped under the duvet next to Tae, leaving a gap between them.

"Do you want a hug sweetie?" Tae softly questioned, not wanting the younger to feel uncomfortable.
"Y-yes please" Jungkook agreed, he knew he wasn't confident, but Tae wasn't just his teacher he was also a friend, so it wouldn't be awkward. But they both knew this wasn't your ordinary teacher and student relationship, this was something else, something more than just friends.

Tae slowly shuffled closer to the younger wrapping an arm around him, while Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae's waist, laying his head on his chest. Jungkook inhaled the sweet comforting smell of Tae. He felt safe and protected in the others hold. Both boys heart skipped a beat, a warm tingling sensation filled inside them. Tae hesitantly raked his fingers through the ravens hair, making the younger relax every muscle in his body.

"C-can you sing for me please?" Jungkook asked, as his eyes slowly shut.
"Sure sweet"
Tae quietly cleared his throat and started singing.

" she looks like a blue parrot oh would you come fly with me , I wish you good day good day good day good day good day, looks like a winter bear, you sleep so happily, I wish you goodnight goodnight goodnight, goodnight goodnight. Imagine your face say hello to me then all the bad days they're nothing to me with you winter bear ooo ooo ooo sleep like a winter bear" Tae sung with a angelic voice, smooth, deep, a melody which rippled gently through the younger's ears sending him into a deep sleep.
"Sleep well bub" Tae placed a kiss on the younger's forehead and drifted to sleep himself holding onto the younger.

...

"What do you mean school is closed for the next few days?" Tae asked the office staff who were on the phone to him.
"Okay yeah I understand, good luck, see you soon" Tae ended the call.

Tae then walked back to his room and slipped back into bed. He laid next to the younger, studying the features as the sunlight peeped through the curtains, shining onto the younger's lips. Tae was mesmerized by Jungkook's beauty. He watched as the younger tossed in his sleep, and slowly adjusting his eyes to the lit room.

"Hey" Jungkook rasped out.
"Morning love" Tae smiled.
"What's the time" Jungkook said rubbing his eyes with tiny fists, making the elder coo at the sight.
"8am" Tae tiredly said.
"WHAT!..School...Late" Jungkook shot up.

"Woah there cowboy, school flooded due to the amount of rain we had yesterday so it's going to be shut for a few days" Tae laughed watching the younger's reaction.
"Really" Jungkook happily screeched before laying back down again.
"Hmm wanna sleep some more? You didn't get a lot of sleep last night" Tae patted his head lightly.

"I'd love to. C-can you hug me again?" Jungkook cutely asked, making love arrows shoot to his heart.
"Of course lovely,here" Tae lifts his arm up and Jungkook snuggles into him.
"Sweet, can I ask you something?"
Jungkook hummed.

"When I asked you earlier if you wanted to tell your parents were you are, why did you say that she wouldn't care? You don't need to tell me if you don't want to however I want to try and help you as much as I can" Tae spoke with such care.

"I'll tell you another day I promise, but it's not a good time. Lets just say she won't realise I've gone, even if it's a month or two. I get pretty lonely at home" He sighs digging his face deeper in the elders chest.
"Do you want to stay with me for the next couple of days?"

Jungkook looked up and placed his chin on Tae's chest to see the others face.
"Really?" Jungkook said with a little hope in his eyes.
"Of course you can, I'd love to have some company" Tae gave a genuine smile. Which made Jungkook show his signature bunny smile.

"Awh you're such a cute bunny" Tae thought.
"Am not" Jungkook pouted hiding his face as it turned beetroot red.
"I said that out loud, gosh dammit" Tae nervously chuckled.
"You're very handsome" Jungkook admitted embarrassingly.
"Oh my gawd, my heart is going to melt, you're too cute!" Tae ruffled his hair.
"Common bun, you should get some rest hm"
"Good idea" Jungkook yawned.
"Sleep well"