CHAPTER 36 🧚‍♀️

It has been a month after their wedding. They went to Rome. Jungkook was especially excited as it was his first proper holiday. But they both enjoyed themselves a lot.

Anyway back to the present, Tae was working at the school while Jungkook was left at home. Jungkook was soon to be working though. Tae had bought a studio which was near both the school and the Kim company.

The studio was huge, it had a upstairs and a down stairs. Jungkook was amazed and obviously internally grateful. He told Tae that once he gets classes up and running that he would try to pay him back. But of course Tae kept denying, and said that it was a gift.

As Jungkook was on his own, as the other workers were doing their own thing and obviously Tae not being there, Jungkook became very bored. He decided that he would watch some Netflix. But that was until he got a message come up.

Taetae 👑
Hi baby, I've forgotten my lunch can you bring it to me please 💞

Baby boi 🧸
Of course hubby, omw 💓

Jungkook asked one of the butlers to drive him to school which the complied to. Jungkook walked into school. It was lunchtime, and so students were scattered everywhere. As he walked down the corridor Jungkook passed some familiar people.

"Hey Mrs Kim" Namjoon smiled.
"Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung! It's so good to see you!" Jungkook gave them quick hugs.
"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked.
"Someone forgot their lunch and he asked me to drop it off!" Jungkook giggled.
"Well your husband awaits" Namjoon laughs.
"I guess you're right, I'll see you later. We should do a group meet up soon!" Jungkook smiled.
"Yeah that would be great, cya around kid" Yoongi says waving goodbye and same with Namjoon.

Jungkook walked down the familiar hall and came face to face with the familiar door. Jungkook knocked on the door and he heard a deep voice shout come in. Jungkook opened the door and walked in.

"Hubby" Jungkook excitedly called.
Tae heard the voice and darted his head up.
"Baby!" Tae squealed happily.
Jungkook ran to the elder and stood in front of him, placing his lunch on the table. Tae patted his lap, and Jungkook sat on it, straddling his legs around Tae's waist.

"I missed you so much wifey" Tae pouted.
"I missed you as well hubby" Jungkook squished the elders cheeks.
"It's so weird not having you here! I'll walk around to try and find you but then I remember that you're not there! It's tortureee" Jungkook giggled at his husbands silliness and placed his lips on the elders.

Tae took control of the kiss and bit on the younger's bottom lip, making Jungkook gasp. Tae quickly slid his tongue in the boys mouth and explored every sweet cavern in his mouth. They made out for a while till they pulled away for air.

"You're beautiful" Tae said peppering kisses all over the younger's face.
"Tae you should eat" Jungkook turned around and grabbed the bag. He opened the bag and started feeding the elder.
"Wow you really are my wife" Tae laughed watching the younger feed him.
"Well duh I'm not Kim Jungkook for nothing" Jungkook sassily spoke.
"Very true wifey" Tae sniggered.

RING

Jungkook tried to wriggle off Tae's lap, but Tae gripped onto Jungkook's waist tightly.
"Tae I need to go, you've got a class next!"
"I don't want to, there's so many girls in that class who try to flirt with me! I need to show them that I'm taken"

"Fine but only because I don't want people to take you away from me and try to do something. But once they come in I'm leaving" Tae pecked the boys cheek.
Jungkook stood up and turned around so Jungkook was facing the class and sat back on his husband's lap.

Then all of a sudden, students started flooding in. They walked in and saw someone sitting on their teachers lap.
"Uh sir who is that?" One of the students asked.
"I'm his wife" Jungkook smirked.
"Wife, Mr Kim when did you get married?" One of them gasped.
"Last month"

"Wait you're Jeon Jungkook?" Another student called out.
"Correction, I'm Kim Jungkook" Jungkook giggled. "But yes I am, how do you know me?"
"My brother was in your year, he said that you were really brave and that you had a rough school year. He was one of Mark's friends, well old friends. Everyday he apologizes for everything he's done to you. It's a honor to meet you" she said.

Jungkook was stunned to say the least.
"Uh yeah um anyway can you all write down different techniques, to start you off I'll give you metaphor" Tae coughed.
"Are you okay?" He then whispered to Jungkook.
"Y-yeah do you have a piece of paper?" He asked.
"Yeh of course here" Tae said giving him some paper.

Jungkook wrote a paragraph and a bit before placing the pen on the desk. He then folded the paper up equally.
"I'm going to make a move, I need to go visit my studio to make sure it's all ready for me to start decorating" Jungkook smiled.
"Okay baby, I'll see you at home"

Jungkook nodded and quickly kissed the elders lips.
He then stood up and quickly walked over to the girl from earlier. He crouched down beside her.

"Hey, do you mind giving this to your brother. He doesn't need to apologise anymore, I don't blame him, and I want him to know that." Jungkook smiled lightly at the girl.
"Thank you Jungkook, he's trying his best to become a better person and I think this letter might just help him. Thank you for forgiving my brother." She whispered brightly.
"Good, well you should probably do you work" He laughed standing up.

He said his goodbyes to everyone and walked out the door. He saw the car from a distance and walked over to it and then got in.
"Thank you for waiting all that time! I just need to stop off at the studio before we go home if you don't mind" Jungkook said putting his seat belt on.
"Of course kook, that's no trouble at all" He smiled.

The young girl who was given the letter decided to read it before giving it to her brother as she wanted to see what he put, hoping that he was truthful about forgiving her brother.

Hey, it's Jungkook

Your sister told me that you still apologise for the event which happened with me. Please don't apologise anymore. Stop causing yourself so much pain. What's in the past, is in the past. I know you feel guilty, but it only shows how much you've changed as a person. It's not fair that Mark blackmailed you, so I don't blame you. This is me forgiving you, and telling you to live on. Live your life to the fullest, that's all I ask from you. I don't need your forgiveness, I want you to experience the best life you could live. We only live once, and you need to live it to the best of your ability.

I wish you all the best in life. I'm sure you'll turn out to be a great person. Everything will be okay in the end.

From Jungkook