CHAPTER 32 🧚‍♀️

Ring

"Okay everyone, good luck on your finals tomorrow. Not long to go until you're graduates. Don't stress too much, make sure you're taking time for yourself between revision. I don't know want you to panic, everything will be okay. Remember to take regular breaks, eat well and exercise! I'm always here if you need to talk. You're free to go, Hwaiting!!" Tae cheered.

The students said their thank yous and went to lunch. Jungkook walked over to his boyfriend and got on his lap, straddling the others waist.
"You okay baby?" Tae asked turning his full attention to the younger.

"Hm just stressed, I just really want to do well on these exams" Jungkook huffed.
"I know you do and you will. Don't stress yourself, I'm here for you. You'll do great okay" Tae said kissing the tip of the boys nose.
"Thank you" Jungkook snuggled into him closer.
"Hey baby, did you know Jimin and Yoongi are together!" Tae said trying to take the others mind off the stress.
"Yes! Omg and Namjoon and Jin! It's just Hobi now" Jungkook giggled.
"Yes he'll find someone soon" Tae chuckled.

...

"I'd like to announce you as official graduates" The principal cheered.
It's true, Jungkook and the rest graduated. Finals were hard, extremely hard. But they all passed. Jungkook and Tae spent ages together revising and prepping. Jungkook was so grateful so Tae. He spent so much time helping the younger and had to run a company and prep lessons, but he still managed to give him his full attention and help him with everything.

All the students made small speeches.
Everyone had gone apart from Jungkook. He nervously walked to the microphone and coughed a little to clear his throat.

"These last few years have been a rocky. But we all managed to get to the end. We will all be living our lives. Living the futures we planned when we were small children. We've all grown up and found confidence within ourselves. I used to someone who was quiet and never really wanted to live life freely, but I met a special someone who changed that."

"He made me find the best me. He helped me through the roughest year of them all, and he didn't walk off like everyone else. He stuck by me and gave me his hand to hold. I hope you all find someone like that, because they will change your life for the better. They won't make you doubt yourself and they'll make you find the best version of yourself. I really wish you find your path and live the best life!" Jungkook finished his speech with a huge smile and walked off the stage.

It was the teachers turn. Tae made his way to the stage to deliver his speech to the pupils.
"Wow, you made it guys. Me being new here didn't know how you would react with me being your new teacher. But you all made me feel welcome. I mean the first day you all asked some really personal questions" Tae chuckled remembering some of the weird questions they asked.

"You have all grown up so much in the space of one year. You've all developed into wonderful adults and will continue to be wonderful adults. I hope you enjoyed yourself here, and I really hope you've found yourself. Go make the world a better place. Remember to love yourself and speak yourself. Good luck graduates, I'm going to miss you" Tae chuckled, bowing to them and walking off.

The ceremony came to an end, tears were shed across some students. It was the end of their schools years, they were finally facing the world independently. They are now alone and have no more comfort. They have to face the world by themselves. It was emotional. Some were scared about the blurry future ahead of them and some were happy to take a huge step. They all chucked their graduation hats up in the air and began saying goodbye to friends.
Towards the end Jungkook ran up to his fiancé jumping onto him like a koala.

"Babyyy you did it!" Tae cheered with excitement, spinning them around.
"I did it! I'm done with school! I'm free" Jungkook giggled hard.
"You're free baby boy. I'm so proud of you, you've come so far, and you've become one fine man! You're the best boy in the world" Tae smiled pulling the younger into a heated kiss.
"My beautiful baby" Tae husked out after their kiss.
"JUNGKOOK WE DID IT!" He heard screams coming from behind him.
Jungkook wriggled down to the floor, and ran to his friends.
"Ahhhhhh" Hobi screamed happily lost for words.

"I'm growing old" Jin shrieked.
The four boys ran to each other and hugged each other closely. The three teacher's watched from a distance smiling at their boyfriend's and friends.
"Aren't they just big cuties" Namjoon smiled widely watching them jump up and down excitedly.
"They really are and of course they are our big cuties" Yoongi snorted.
"Yep, we really have to live with these crackheads" Tae joking face palmed.
"Taehyungieeeee" Jungkook pretended to be a airplane flying to his destination, which was Tae.

"Kookieeeeee" Tae held onto the boy tightly.
"I love youuuu" Jungkook smiled brightly.
"I love youuuuu more babyyyy"
"Nooo I love youu moreeeee" Jungkook pouted cutely.
"Nottt possibleeeeee"
"Yah we get it you both love each other more. Now can we go get some pizza to celebrate!" Jin whined.
"Yes! Lets go" Hobi cheered.

So that's what they did. The 7 boys took one last glance at their university and left the place. They went to the closest restaurant and ordered massive pizzas, fried chicken and a few other things as well.

"I can't believe we did it. Finally escaped that hell hole." Jin called out.
They all cheered with their cups and drank from them.
The group had a great time celebrating a finished chapter in their lives. They spoke about past experiences when they were younger and other memories they had while being at school. It was clear that they would all miss school, even though they all knew how shit it was, they all had fond memories which would never be forgotten.