CHAPTER 27 🧚‍♀️

⚠️smut ahead⚠️

"Please Tae" Jungkook pouted at his boyfriend.
"No means no baby!" Tae said, as he cleaned the lounge up a bit.
"But Jimin is forcing me to go" Jungkook sighed.

"Jungkook, it's not safe. I don't want to let you go somewhere, where there is sex thirsty men who want to completely ruin you. I'm doing this for your own safety. You're to pure and innocent for a club!"

"Stop saying I'm pure and innocent. I'm 18. You're so controlling" Jungkook snapped.
Seconds later his face dropped.
"Tae, I didn't mean.." Jungkook said in his soft voice, he knew he screwed up.
"Am I controlling? Do you think I'm controlling?" Tae turned around with dark eyes.

"No Tae, you're not. I'm sorry i don't mean it. Of course you're not controlling!" Jungkook panicked.
It was true, Jungkook was just being a brat, and didn't accept no for an answer. It was in the heat of the moment kind of thing.

Tae walked over to the boy and pushed him against the wall.
"Please Tae"
"Call me daddy" Tae darkly spoke making the younger blush.

Tae was quick to attach his lips to the younger. Jungkook responded, feeling weak at Tae's touch. Jungkook didn't understand what was going on but this kiss wasn't their normal sweet ones. It was filled with anger and lust.

Tae picked Jungkook off the floor, which Jungkook quickly responded to by wrapping his arms and legs around him. He walked them upstairs and into their bedroom. Tae quickly locked the door and threw the younger on to the bed. Tae crawled over him and trapped the boy between his arms. He reattached their lips before he left a trail of kisses down the younger's neck, making the latter's breath hitch.

"D-daddy.." Jungkook whined.
He was confused at the foreign feeling. He knew what making love was, Jimin told him after him and Tae started dating. Jungkook was ready to do it.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to hold myself" Tae whispered in a husky voice.
"Then don't hold back" Jungkook whispered showing the elder he's willing to do it.
Tae's expression softened, and he looked at the younger.
"Are you sure?" Tae checked.
"I'm positive"

With that confirmation, Tae quickly took the younger's shirt off and began leaving a trail of hickey's down his neck. Jungkook lightly tugged on Tae's t-shirt wanting the boy to take it off. Tae understood and detached his lips and took his top off throwing it off somewhere on the floor.
"M'wanna suck" Jungkook said with a bright face. He was embarrassed and didn't really understand why he felt the need to say that but he did.

"Of course baby" Tae smirked, internally cooing on the inside. He couldn't believe his baby knew such terms.
Tae pulled off his trousers and pants. He laid next to the younger, and Jungkook wriggled himself between the others leg. Jungkook gawked at the size of his boyfriend and became shy.

He leaned down and started with small licks on the tip. He gradually got more into to it as time passed. He began to bob his head up and down, making the elder moan loudly. Tae grabbed a handful of the raven's hair and made Jungkook take the whole shaft. Tears formed in his eyes as the boy began gagging. Tae felt like he was about to cum anytime soon. So he quickly pulled out the younger's mouth.

"You're so pretty baby. Can you now get on all fours for me!" Jungkook nodded quickly. He pulled off his pants and did as he was told.  Tae was amused at the younger's actions. The boy's butt was on full show to the elder which made Tae smirk. Tae covered his fingers in lube, which he got from under the bed. He placed one finger in and started fingering the younger.
"You feeling okay?" Tae asked.
"Yes daddy, a-add another" Jungkook said between small moans. 

Tae did as the younger wished and began scissoring him. Soon later, Tae pulled his fingers out and flipped the younger over.
"Are you ready baby?" Tae asked.
Jungkook excitedly nodded making the elder deeply chuckle. Tae quickly slipped on a condom; he took one of Jungkook's legs and held it onto one of his shoulders. Tae aligned himself to the younger's hole and slowly pushed in. Jungkook scrambled on the bed, moaning embarrassingly.

"Daddy m-move" Jungkook squeaked.
Tae began thrusting into Jungkook at a fast pace. Tae loved the sound of the younger's moans. He arched his back, moaning loudly when Tae hit his prostate.
"Daddy I'm gonna c-cum" Jungkook moaned.

Tae fastened his pace making Jungkook's legs shake. Shortly after Jungkook released over his stomach. Tae followed closely behind and released. He pulled out making Jungkook moan again. He slipped off the condom, tied it and threw it in the bin.  He used a wipe and cleaned the younger up, wiping his body all over, and threw that in the bin.

End of smut ⚠️

Tae flopped next to the younger with a smile. He wrapped an arm around the younger's waist, smiling at the younger's face.
"Koo is sorry daddy, Koo didn't mean it. You're the best boyfie in the world. Daddy isn't controlling, koo was angry, b-but daddy was only protecting me" Jungkook cried as he laid there in sub space.

"No baby, koo is the best baby in the world. I love my baby so much. I was just protecting you. I really don't want you going there. There's a lot of bad people baby boy who would want to do what we just did. They would want to make love with you but in another way. I would be heart broken if something were to happen to you!" Tae said hugging the younger close.

Tae peppered kisses all over the younger's face, calming the younger down. Jungkook snuggled into Tae's bare chest, sighing happily.
"I love you daddy" Jungkook smiled.
"I love you more beautiful"